PDA

View Full Version : Winter project

outback 4
12-14-2007, 04:42 PM
So i've got an 06 Outback that i'm getting a launch pad 440 sack that i plan on putting underneath the rear seat like the ones that come with the Gravity I option and i want to enclose this area to hide the sack. I am planning on building some kind of frame around the sack that doubles as support for the bench seat that'll pretty much be permanent as the sun deck. Has anyone done anything like this with their Outback or have any pics?

On a side note, i put the bench seat up quite often this summer and noticed that the support on one side has been bent down from standing on it and i was curious if this would be covered by warranty to have repaired? It seems you'd have to pull the back seat apart to be able to fix it.

TL7
12-17-2007, 12:10 AM
I'm curious as well. I would like to do the same thing. If anyone has pictures of insight to this I would like to see or hear them. I have the big Fly High sac I've put back there before, but it always seems to roll forward.

Also, I'm wanting to put the integrated bow sac from Fly High under the front seats and plumb it in. If anyone else has done this I would like to hear your thoughts or advice on it as well.