PDA

View Full Version : NEW TO MOOMBA... maybe

gadalar
12-08-2007, 12:06 AM
Hello all... im very impressed by the amount of people in this forum and all the issued discussed... Im going to test drive tomorrow a Mobius LSV and im pretty sure its what i want in terms of features. Im a SeaRay owner now and service from West Marine has always been outstanding. Im worried b/c my South Florida dealer does not seem very professional and im even wondering if there is even an actual dealer (vs someone working from his house... i guess ill find out tomorrow... but here is my general question for all of u:

How good is SC in dealing directly with customers in the case the dealer is not responsive? Should I be worried? I believe they dont even have a shop, rather a mobile service...

Please share your exepiences with me. Im concerned about service and quickness of response when i have a problem.

Wake Master
12-08-2007, 01:24 AM
SC as well as Indmar are very responsive. They both have responded to issues addressed on this board many times. I have owned 2 Moomba's 2004 LSV and a 2007 XLV. Having a good dealer is also important.

gadalar
12-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Thank you... In terms of the dealer, has anyone had to bypass the dealer to resolve warranty and service issues.

Meaning if im not satisfied w/ dealer, what options do i have???

shulaj
12-12-2007, 01:59 PM
I have had nothing but outstanding service from Skiers Choice and my dealer - Club Royale in Michigan. The dealer has simply FAR exceeded my expectations...as did the sales guy.

When I called SC for questions before and after the sale...they also were outstanding. Mine is an 07 LSV...and I would buy an 08, but I'm swamped with stuff...so hopefully an 09.