PDA

View Full Version : 08 Boat Colorizer???

bambam26
11-14-2007, 11:09 PM
I cant get the colorizer to come up with the same pattern of paint as the 2008 Outback V has on the show boat. Does anyone know why this is? I want to order a boat that has the same panel paint sceme as the one they show as there 2008 boat............

zegm
11-15-2007, 01:49 PM
You have to pick the E button for that style.

bambam26
11-15-2007, 02:14 PM
No even using the E style it does not show the color combo as the boat they show. It gives a solid hull where as the pic shows a boat with a white bottom and top and red in the middle...........

zegm
11-15-2007, 02:24 PM
Bambam,

Yes you are correct! I wonder if the colorizer is totally correct. Time to call the dealer to find out I guess. Let me know what they say.

bambam26
11-15-2007, 02:48 PM
I think it may not have an option on it? I think it is missing option C. I was told I can order it but maybe because the site is so new it was an oversight and they forgot to put it on the colorizer. I will find out tommarow I think we may order our boat at the AWS in house boat show in Portland..........

zegm
11-15-2007, 03:07 PM
I would like a solid colored hull also, mainly because our boat now sits in the water for 6 months or more and the ugly green brown stains are hard to get off and show up so much on the white bottom. Let me know what you find out about this. Also, when are you going to the show? If it is before January let me know what kind of incentives they have.

Good luck at the boat show!

bambam26
11-15-2007, 04:36 PM
I am going to the Action Water Sports night among the stars, It is apparently there own in house boat show. They will have all their boats at show speacials and will have pro boarders and reps there also. It is in Portland Oregon on Fiday Nov 16th. We might buy our boat then if the price is right............

zegm
11-17-2007, 12:38 AM
Bambam,

Let me know how the boat show was and what kind of incentives they have.