PDA

View Full Version : whats a good price on a 2007 outback lsv

shinknasty
11-12-2007, 10:35 PM
i am looking at trading in my 2006 outback v for a 2007 outback lsv what is a good price for a 2007 lsv or should i wait till a boat show and see what kind of deal they offer me look for some good advise thanks

zegm
11-13-2007, 08:53 PM
I visited a Moomba dealer this past summer to compare an Outback to an Outback V. My wife and I decided we liked the V better but decided to wait until next year to purchase a boat (we have a MasterCraft right now). Well the salesman then decided to share some information with me about the boat shows. He said they can save your alot of money. So we have moved our purchase date up to the boat show but they have not released the incentives for the show yet.

shinknasty
11-13-2007, 09:59 PM
thanks for the advise what would be the best day to go on sat or wait till sunday and does any one have any info on boat shows in ks or ok areas i know of one in tulsa ok around feb they does have one here in wichita boat there is no moomba dealers around here thanks for the help

zegm
11-13-2007, 11:25 PM
I guess you type in the nearest dealer to you and then call them and ask them if they are going to be at any boat shows. I live 300 miles away from the closest dealer but will make the trip from Panama City Florida to Atlanta to see a show and order a boat from them! I was told that the incentives can save from 2 to 4k!!!

qb12
11-14-2007, 09:30 AM
have you checked with the new supra/moomba dealer over in guthrie. last time i looked he has a couple of 07 lsv in stock.

as far as in tulsa, i only know of one person with a lsv and it's a 06.