PDA

View Full Version : anyone near land o lakes ?

bobwells
11-12-2007, 07:14 PM
I have been trying for a few weeks to get Land-o-lakes marine to ship me 2 wiring harnesses for a Roswell light/speaker bar. Skiers choice gave me the parts # and land-o-lakes marine ph. #. I called to get them to drop ship, said they couldnt do that??? :roll: but they would order the parts which they say they have had now for going on a cpl. weeks, I gav'em credit card info and they were going to ship right out... have called 3 times and still no ship. If anyone is close I will send you money if you will go p/up and I'll pay you to ship ! sorry for the ramblin but just getting a little frustrated. or do you have another dealer you reccomend ? thanks, bob

bobwells
11-13-2007, 09:09 AM
Thanks Ed, I'll giv'em a buzz today! bob

bobwells
11-14-2007, 02:51 PM
decided to give Land-o-Lakes one more chance to get it right, I called and explained the situation to a different person yesterday and BINGO ! had parts this a.m. :D I will keep Orlando dealer info for future reference...

mlmc3475
11-19-2007, 09:11 PM
If you have a chance to use a dealer other than Land-o-Lakes do it!!!! I dropped off my new boat here for two problems. (the radio and taking on water). Under warrenty, the radio was replaced and they tightened the gasket around the drive shaft. When I went to pick the boat up, I found it uncovered parked under a tree. There were so many leaves in the boat you couldn't see the carpet (which it stained). They misplaced my cover saying it didn't come with one and took items out of my boat and never put them back in (impellar, tie down straps). After complaining, the boat was taken back to get cleaned. It was done half-a$$ and I took it back a second time to get cleaned. A salesmen there told me the boat will get dirty and I need to get over it. I eventually got my impellar and boat cover back (which they found in a box.) after calling numerous times. When I got the boat in the water, I still had problems with taking on water. I opened up the floor boards to find a crack in my exhaust. How can you tighten a gasket and miss a big crack? Also, my bilge stopped working. When looking into the problem, I found the bilge intake plugged with leaves that they failed to clean out.