View Full Version : delay ordering on boat because there is noise and vibration

On Board
11-02-2007, 07:21 PM
Has anyone heard about the same thing.

it's a treath on wake world.
check out this link

11-03-2007, 12:02 AM
yea, the prop flies apart a t 10 mph

who writes this stuff? the hull - no change - prop - no change.

noise? go for a test drive - I call BS


11-03-2007, 12:15 PM
just somebody with mis-information.

11-05-2007, 02:14 PM
It is my thread on Wakeworld. Not telling BS. Just relaying what I have been told by my local dealer. Trust me the last thing I want to hear is that there is a problem on the boat. I don't want to spend $50k and have an issue. What they told me was that out of 35 or so LSV's they sold last year they had 7 that had a vibe/noise issue that was only present at low speed I/E surfing. It had been contributed to the wakeboard prop upgrade but they tell me now there may be something else wrong. That is all I really can tell you. I would love to know exactly what is going on as I am waiting for my boat to be built for delivery in the spring. If you guys know more than me please let me know or tell me who I can contact to find out. I am just trying to find out what issues if any other owners have had. Maybe the moderators can answer this question for us.

11-05-2007, 04:23 PM
I have a 07 LSV and cruise a lot on lower speeds like 8-15 miles not a singel problem got over 60 hours now...
good luck to ya

11-05-2007, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the feedback. That's the kind of news I was hoping to hear back. I called the skiers choice tech support and got his voice mail.

11-05-2007, 09:31 PM

Hopefully you will get a call back from Skiers Choice. I read your post on Wakeworld and contacted my rep about this (I am a Moomba dealer in Arkansas). He contacted top management at Skiers Choice and reported other than one isolated case in Minnessotta, there are no problems with the Mobius LSV. He also told me that the LSV has not and will not have and delays in production.

As a dealer I will continue to order and receive my LSV's. I actually have a 2008 on lot right now with zero problems as well as one currently in production.

11-06-2007, 04:29 AM
Thnaks for the information. I am not sure why I have been told this but I will definetley check into it. I picked Moomba because of the reputation and the no bull attitude they seem to have with customer service. This will be my first tournament boat purchase and I really want everything to go smooth. We have had 2 years of issues with a complete engine rebuild in my Mariah and want to have a trouble free summer. Our seasons are pretty short so a trouble free summer is what we really want. If things don't go smooth I might be sleeping in my Motorhome with my boat behind it somewhere. With all the issues we have had over the past 2 years I am surprised that my wife said we should spend $50 K on a new boat. Here's to good luck and great fun!