PDA

View Full Version : Best Place for to get my 06 Moomba Mobius LSV Winterized

dkeller
10-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Hey all, does anyone know where the best place to get my 06 Mobius LSV Winterized and not get ripped off near Bellefontaine Ohio. I am located 60 Miles NW of Columbus Ohio

Place closest to me and not a Moomba Dealer wants $500!!! For Engine and Ballast winterization with fluid change.

Anyone know of any good shops that are affordable, so i can still pay for storage!

KarMobLSV06
01-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Did you find someone? I am in Columbus and bought my boat from Lakota Watersports in Cinci, is that who said $500?

Did you call Know Wake on Glick Road in Dublin?

I keep mine at Lake Cumberland now and tried to winterize myself, almost successfully, but the dealer down there charged me $50 to finish what I forgot to do/didn't have time to finish. He sent a guy to my storage shed down there and blew out the heater and draained the block before the first freeze. If you have the heater option he said it is necessary to blow the lines out for that too, so whoever did it should have done that if necessary, FYI.

It was mmy first year to winterize the houseboat, sea doo and Moomba and I did not leave myself enough time. I did the Moomba last.

Hope it all worked out for you.