PDA

View Full Version : Behind an Outback?

canuckskier
10-24-2007, 02:18 PM
Took a friend boarding behind my '06 Outback this summer. I left the ballast bag at home, and there were 4 people in the boat. Thought it was pretty impressive what can be done behind an Outback.

Click on the link to my webshots page, and go to Sean wakeboarding. Please excuse the commentary, my brother was somewhat surprised and impressed.

Cheers

http://family.webshots.com/album/556372222YmuvBl
canuckskier pictures, photos, and videos, from vacations on webshots

Buttafewcoe
10-24-2007, 07:23 PM
Pretty neat...looks like my son out there
B

bobwells
10-25-2007, 07:25 PM
Great ! give me some hard evidence for my son who's saying we need a v-drive dad, I gotta have more wake to do all these tricks :wink: thanks for sharing, Sean looks pretty sporty out there !

Mikey
10-25-2007, 08:34 PM
Sweet pics and videos.I have an o7 outback and am diehard skier first and love this boat for skiing.Was told by salesman at the shop that he can flip etc behind an outback .He's a semi pro rider and thought it was a little far fetched as all Ive pulled are just clearin wake and minimal more.I don't go there.But Now i can tell/show its possible. Other thing was wondering is where was this? :lol:

canuckskier
10-26-2007, 10:12 AM
Mikey,The video was from when we were at Lake of the woods, we spend about 10 days there in the summer, and then we go to our other place just North of Toronto for a couple weeks afterwards. Lots of driving, but you can't beat those Ontario lakes. Where do you ski around Calgary?

Mikey
10-27-2007, 06:13 PM
We usually go south to Idaho for hollidays and short trips vary usually between Littlebow or a new little known resevoir called Twin valley resevoir. We did manage to get up your way to Wizard lake as we have relatives near by . That was nice could do it again. As for Ontario theres a lot of lakes in between to try first. But have heard its very nice. :lol:

Mikey
10-27-2007, 06:13 PM
We usually go south to Idaho for hollidays and short trips vary usually between Littlebow or a new little known resevoir called Twin valley resevoir. We did manage to get up your way to Wizard lake as we have relatives near by . That was nice could do it again. As for Ontario theres a lot of lakes in between to try first. But have heard its very nice. :lol: