PDA

View Full Version : New Member

scolburn
10-20-2007, 11:12 PM
Well... I've been a moomba owner going on 3 years now and just finally decided to join the forum :lol:

Anyway... Here's a pic of my 2006 Outback V

Somewhat Current photo:
http://www.rmgto.com/gallery/albums/LS2FAST/Boat1.sized.jpg
Day purchased:
http://www.rmgto.com/gallery/albums/LS2FAST/PICT0004.sized.jpg

04OUTBACK
10-21-2007, 12:50 AM
Great looking Ride!~
Surf much?
Welcome!

JoeTechie
10-21-2007, 11:41 AM
Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Post a lot.

Any reason you de-stickered the Moomba ?

-J

scolburn
10-21-2007, 11:47 AM
I primarily Surf and WakeSkate... I do not wakeboard nearly as much anymore.

I destickered to get a different look... I may re-apply some new graphics in the future but for now I like it plain.

Nafplio
10-21-2007, 10:26 PM
Great looking boat. Welcome to the board. It's good relief for the winter blues. Lots of good info as well. Where in Idaho? Not many from here on the forum.

Pike
10-23-2007, 01:09 AM
Nice House!..........oh and the boats cool too :D

Buttafewcoe
10-23-2007, 01:45 PM
Fresh meat!
Nice boat and hasenda.
Welcome
B

scolburn
10-30-2007, 08:11 PM
Great looking boat. Welcome to the board. It's good relief for the winter blues. Lots of good info as well. Where in Idaho? Not many from here on the forum.

I'm in Eagle, just outside Boise.

scolburn
10-30-2007, 08:16 PM
Nafpolio -- That is a nice boat you have there. I also saw those pics of "Lucky Peak". I usually go to Anderson Ranch, but will occasionally hit Lucky Peak.

hiqualityH2O
10-31-2007, 09:18 PM
Welcome Scol! Very nice ride! We too are from Boise however now reside in Oregon. We camped at Anderson all the time. Visited Tamarack last summer and Cascade looked good but low would love to have a house there! You guys fans of the Blue and Orange?

Nafplio
11-01-2007, 12:13 AM
Thanks. I'd like to make it over there some time. A friend of mine has family in the Boise area and visits Anderson Ranch often.

scolburn
11-01-2007, 10:42 PM
You guys fans of the Blue and Orange?

My company has tickets on the 50 yard line plus we have side line passes along with VIP Tail gate pass... I would say i'm a Bronco Fan. lol

hiqualityH2O
11-01-2007, 11:18 PM
Nice! We hang our flag proudly every Saturday (or Sunday)! We're about the only Bronco fans amongst the Ducks, although we finally got some respect after that lil' Fiesta we had on Jan 1! Can't complain though the Ducks have been great to watch this year. I would love to see the Broncos join the PAC - probably never happen though. We need JR to throw us a few hundered million like Phil (Nike) does over here! It's good to see Ian back!

scolburn
11-03-2007, 03:03 PM
Nice! We hang our flag proudly every Saturday (or Sunday)! We're about the only Bronco fans amongst the Ducks, although we finally got some respect after that lil' Fiesta we had on Jan 1! Can't complain though the Ducks have been great to watch this year. I would love to see the Broncos join the PAC - probably never happen though. We need JR to throw us a few hundered million like Phil (Nike) does over here! It's good to see Ian back!

Them Ducks are looking good this year and we play them early next year. They are a better team than us now. There is talk about us going to Mountain West to play against BYU, TCU etc. But I believe most want a PAC12 along with BSU and Fresno. We will need bigger stadium first.

hiqualityH2O
11-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Yeah should be a good game. I agree the Ducks are very good this year and will be next year then again Boise State should be better as well. I heard a rumor that the best of Mtn. West and the best of the WAC were going to form a new conference. I think that's our best chance to get out of the WAC; which we definitely need to do! The PAC is an exclusive club and nobody that I've heard wants to add schools. In fact I've heard they would like to get rid of couple!

trentj6930
11-05-2007, 02:44 PM
Can somebody tell me why some pics I see but most don't show up? What am I doing wrong?

Smrtz
11-05-2007, 03:25 PM
which ones in particular dont you see..
Could be any number of reasons

trentj6930
11-05-2007, 03:51 PM
The pictures that people are attaching in the messages. Any images that have been inserted.

scolburn
11-17-2007, 06:13 PM
Yeah should be a good game. I agree the Ducks are very good this year and will be next year then again Boise State should be better as well. I heard a rumor that the best of Mtn. West and the best of the WAC were going to form a new conference. I think that's our best chance to get out of the WAC; which we definitely need to do! The PAC is an exclusive club and nobody that I've heard wants to add schools. In fact I've heard they would like to get rid of couple!

Yeah... PAC 12 will not happen at least as long as Stanford is in. Rumor has it Stanford is the team the keeps kicking down the proposal.

Now they are talking about BSU going to the Sugar Bowl??? I only wish.

hiqualityH2O
11-19-2007, 02:58 PM
We were at the game Saturday down on the sidelines! It was absolutely great!! I have disliked the Vandals for a very long time (my wife and I are BSU alums 87 & 89) and it was great to see "another" good a$$ whippin! I also heard we were going to the Sugar Bowl however I also hear there's a remote (very remote) chance for a BCS bowl. If we hadn't lost to "UDUB" we could be looking at another Fiesta! We're in a tough spot playing up in the preseason, we've got everything to gain and bigger conferences have everything to lose! I think that's why Oregon wanted to play us in China!!

scolburn
11-24-2007, 07:01 PM
Looks like BSU Sugar Bowl hopes are gone... Hawaii handed it to us pretty good. The good news is that another WAC team is strong this year giving our conference some better validity plus BSU has some good freshman and we will look good for the next 3 or four years. I hope we can figure out our QB situation.

hiqualityH2O
11-26-2007, 05:37 PM
Yeah I was disappointed. I watched Hawaii through out the season and I thought we were the better team. But they had a good pass rush and that messed us up amongst other things. It hurts to see us drop to 25. Who was the QB that stepped in for Tharpe in the Idaho game? He threw a long yarder for a TD. I thought he looked real good. Talk about QB problems, Oregon is in some serious trouble...