PDA

View Full Version : Winter Haven...

bobwells
10-18-2007, 04:18 AM
It's about 4:00 a.m. I'm sitting here in W.H. at Lake Roy Beach Inn(small lake) weather is warm and humid. My kids got out of school at noon yesterday for some type of break, so we are taking a mini vacation. Gonna stay here till fri. then head over to Cocoa beach. Kids are excited, they are gonna do lessons with Briscoe this a.m. then do some surfing at Cocoa fri.-sat. I thank God for oppurtunities like this, my son is 15 and , daughter 10 it's all going by WAY too fast... just want to savor every moment and hit pause from time to time... may you all have a super day!
i am Blessed> bob
my wife put up a few new pics on our sight ck'm out !
www.xmoomba98.com

bobwells
10-18-2007, 05:14 AM
good a.m. ed! see your an early riser too. I'll ck out ron jons> hopefully my kids dont find the nude beach :o my 15 yr. old son may run away ! have a good day, bob

Yellowmobius
10-18-2007, 08:24 AM
Hey Ed,

YOu never told me about any nudie beach!
I will have to check that out next trip!

04OUTBACK
10-18-2007, 01:05 PM
Ed?
PUN INTENDED? Good One!

Buttafewcoe
10-18-2007, 07:03 PM
ROFLMAO!
rockets and beavers...hehe...where do you come up with stuff, E?
B

JoeTechie
10-21-2007, 11:33 AM
It is near IMPOSSIBLE to just happen upon Playalinda beach... it takes climbing over big rocks and outcroppings just to get to in when intended.

And for the most part is it a few de-commisioned rockets (no fuel left) and a few very scary beavers. A good amount of silicone has somehow found it's way to the beach though... in large globules ...and a lot of "tourists" - or at least a lot of men with cameras hoping for that one great shot.

:wink:

-J

p.s. - if any guy is planning on going - always remember to apply sunscreen to that special area IN THE HOUSE... you will find it a very strange thing to do in public (and an arrestable offence).