PDA

View Full Version : Moomba rubber guide posts and grit plates for trailer

Bill151
08-03-2003, 01:01 PM
Hi Guys...Im getting a 1999 Outback LS and the owner has some chewed up foam rubber no label guide posts on the trailer...where can I order the MOOMBA branded ones? also, the trailer had some grit(nonslip) on both side of the fenders and on top of the fender. These are also worn...any suggest as to what to replace them with? the top fender actually had a Moomba logo grit plate. thanks for the help....pls email if you can help [email protected]

Brian Raymond
08-03-2003, 09:25 PM
You can get the guide ons from your dealer, and the trailer non-skids. If you want to handle the mission solo, contact Anthony Cooper for the guide-ons, [email protected]. For all your trailering needs, contact Owen Shelton of BoatMate trailers; [email protected], tell them I sent ya. Brian Raymond

Bill151
08-07-2003, 01:47 AM
Hey, thanks for the info..already sent them an email and waiting for their response...wheres a good place also to order a 4 blade prop? propellors.com? thanks...

Bill151
08-11-2003, 01:10 PM
Need to get a bimini for a rad a cage...anyone know the best place to contact? Please let me know if you can help..thanks..