PDA

View Full Version : 08 website?

Geoffrey18
10-09-2007, 06:18 PM
When in the heck is the new website going to be up? I mean if they already have Supra's new site why not Moomba as well? Whats the frigin deal?

Sled491
10-09-2007, 07:14 PM
Man Ed, you got a way with da words!

bigbadjon_LSV
10-09-2007, 07:58 PM
I know how you feel...I just ordered an 08 Mobius LSV and have been anxious to see more pics and videos. Here is the reply I got from Moomba in regard to when the website will be updated:

"Well, I'm hoping that it happens by October 15th. Moomba site is just getting a bit of touch up this year ... but all new models will be on it with lots of picture variety. New videos, hopefully some technical spec videos (0-30, hole shot, tracking, size of wake shot, etc). That's like a November addition. Also a few more basic trick room videos ... slalom and beginner wakeboarding. The boat colorizer should be larger, and with a little luck, there will be a lot of information about the new L4 warranty (Lifetime hull, 4 years on engine/drivetrain).

Sorry we are running into the Fall. We introduce our model line a little later than some of our competitors. So we don't get photography as soon. So it takes a little longer to get websites up. Excuses excuses.

Thanks for your patience."

By the way, I believe it is friggin' ... two G's and an apostrophe at the end.

Have a good one!

bigbadjon_lsv
Muncie, IN

Buttafewcoe
10-10-2007, 12:27 PM
I second the motion....Friggin'....all in favor, say aye!!!
Aye!
B

spyder
10-10-2007, 12:52 PM
It has been moved and seconded that for this day forth, it is "friggin'".

JesseC
10-10-2007, 01:30 PM
Definitions as supplied by the - "Urban Dictionary"

1.) A word used by cowards who are too afraid to say "f******g"

dude #1: "that music friggin sucks"
dude #2: "friggin? come on you wimp. say F******g"

2.) Friggin

A way to say f**k when your parents are around

I friggin hate preps

3.) Friggin

a non-swear-word replacement for "f***ing"
Probably arose from several sources, and I expect at least one was inspiration from England's very own Muhammed Al Fayed, who says "fug" and "fugging" alot, instead of the actual swearwords

Buttafewcoe
10-10-2007, 03:34 PM
We friggin' didn't need to know all that!
:D
B

JesseC
10-10-2007, 05:29 PM
We friggin' didn't need to know all that!
:D
B

I know that is your own special way of saying friggin thanks man.
B, you are friggin welcome. :lol:

Buttafewcoe
10-10-2007, 06:53 PM
You know....we're gonna go friggin' stir-crazy over the winter.
B

Sled491
10-10-2007, 07:49 PM
just say Aye!

bigbadjon_LSV
10-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Aye! Son of a beach! All these replacement swearwords are getting me friggin' confused. We're all going to Heck for using them, but I don't give a Shoobie Doobie!

:lol:

BensonWdby
10-11-2007, 12:14 AM
You guys have way to much free time....

moomba_armada
10-11-2007, 04:42 AM
:lol: I didnt know you all were so f*****g sensitive about grammar...I infer you are being very merciful to me then :lol:

Buttafewcoe
10-11-2007, 05:55 AM
Hey, is any1 following the Chase for the friggin' Cup? They're racing down the road from my place this weekend.
B

wakevet
10-11-2007, 10:14 PM
so this is what happens when the boats are put away for the winter, people go 'friggin' crazy!

spyder
10-12-2007, 12:19 AM
Dropped mine off for Winterization today ;(

Buttafewcoe
10-13-2007, 09:15 AM
What a friggin' shame.
B

wakevet
10-28-2007, 03:06 PM
getting back to the original point of this post.......where is the 08 website??? I need to check out the new colour schemes for the new boats

MasterMind3002
10-28-2007, 10:14 PM
I'm waiting too for the new color schemes. I just traded my 07 Outback for an 08 and the dealer told me that the colors haven't changed. There is a new Moomba graphic pattern. The gel coat patterns are the same as the 07.

The 08 has a new dash design, a new tread pattern on the platform, new gauges, a new standard amp on the Kenwood stereo with Pyle speakers, the glove box spring was replaced with a little shock, and the trailers come standard this year with LED lights.

The dealer has been in contact with Moomba and they say the new site will be up in Novemeber.

Buttafewcoe
10-29-2007, 12:26 AM
The '08 site is not up yet. At this point, we are only able to preview the '08 models.
Hope this friggin' helps.
B

RickT
10-29-2007, 04:40 PM
Sorry for the wait.

Rick

qb12
11-06-2007, 05:21 PM
up and running. looks good.

Smrtz
11-06-2007, 06:02 PM
Looks awesome... playin with teh new colours always makes me wanna trade up...

zegm
11-07-2007, 12:45 AM
I should be in bed now but NO NO NO here I sit playing with the boat builder on the new site!!!! GREAT JOB!!! Now I really can't wait for the Atlanta Boat show! Mind you if it wasn't for the wife/banker I would be heading for the dealer tomorrow! And the shame is she is the real skier in the family! I just love to drive and pull em!!!

JoeTechie
11-09-2007, 02:06 PM
Even though I own one, I like that they have removed the Outback LS and LSV from the line - just added confusion. Having the option for no tower is good for the OB and OB V, but once you get the LS line, you proably want a tower and ballast, so MOBIUS it is.

Nice work.

Nice Site.

Nice Bikinis !!!

:shock:

-J

zegm
11-10-2007, 02:33 PM
Yes I like this new site! I like to determine what the MSRP is with all of the options beforeI head off to the dealer. Everyone in the family has played with the colorizer and unfortunately cannot agree on a common scheme yet (the boat show is only a couple months away!) The new videos are great also and I would say something about the bikinis you know like "Great" too but my wife would get mad!

Sled491
11-12-2007, 10:15 PM
OK, I'm diggin the new website, but why can't I get the LSV to come up? I can get into all other boats and customize, price and colorize except for the one boat I'm actually considering. Anyone else have this problem?

bambam26
11-12-2007, 11:20 PM
They are not offering the out back LSV this year.............

Sled491
11-13-2007, 07:44 AM
No I mean the Mobius LSV

zegm
11-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Sled,

I did what you recommended and priced a Mobius LS vs an Vutback v and the price with equal equipment, tower, ballast, wake plate was 200 dollars cheaper for the Mobius. But my wife fell in love with the interior of the v drive. And the strange thing is my wife is the slalom skier of the house. Now when we go to the Atl. boat show we will compare them side by side. With the Mobius being a little bigger maybe there will be more room North of the ski pylon. But I also think she is thinking also about our little ones and they will probably like rap music and wake boarding more than rock and slalom??? You know the youth of America now a days!

zegm
11-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Sled,

I did what you recommended and priced a Mobius LS vs an Vutback v and the price with equal equipment, tower, ballast, wake plate was 200 dollars cheaper for the Mobius. But my wife fell in love with the interior of the v drive. And the strange thing is my wife is the slalom skier of the house. Now when we go to the Atl. boat show we will compare them side by side. With the Mobius being a little bigger maybe there will be more room North of the ski pylon. But I also think she is thinking also about our little ones and they will probably like rap music and wake boarding more than rock and slalom??? You know the youth of America now a days!

Sled491
11-13-2007, 09:27 PM
Unfortunately I do.

I also know what you are saying about the V drive layout. We can barely get our outback on our lift and up to our dock now. I'm afraid the extra weight and draft of a V drive would royaly @#%$ me. Funny thing about nice flat lake lots they tend to have shallower shorelines.

zegm
11-13-2007, 11:21 PM
Sled,

Well at least you have a dock to lift it too. I live on the lake and have been keeping the MC in the water all summer on my dock. I just pulled it out Sunday to repair some little things and put it up for sale. To build a dock with a lift will be 15k or more and we cannot have covered docks here on this lake. So with a tower and no sides to the dock I am not protecting it much. However while researching lifts I ran across "boat rails". They are not seen much down here but with a rail I can put the boat in the back yard and build my own little boathouse much cheaper. What is the dimension that is going to give you trouble, weight, beam, length. There is not that much of a weight difference. The draft is a couple inches more which might give me trouble as I live on a canal that feeds into the lake and right at the opening I have felt the MC drag a couple of times (18" draft). I might be over there with a shovel this winter digging it out. Luckily for us the Fish and Game lowers the lake levels in Feb. to kill the weeds and allow maintenance on docks and canals. And I won't have to worry to much about alligators then.

Sled491
11-14-2007, 07:51 AM
Yep it's the draft. Two inches might not seem like much, but when you are already digging trough the sand it's a lot. I had to dig my lift into the bottom (actually I used a pressure washer, works great) about 12 inches, then blow out a channel with my pontoon prop. Even then when the water drops (a whole other story) its tricky. So the few extra pounds and the extra draft just make it too risky. It's to the point that when the house if finally finished (a work in progress) we are considering selling and using the profits to help my a better suited peice of property.

deerfield
11-14-2007, 12:46 PM
Hey, sled - What does it mean to "pin it out?" Is that like "measure twice cut once?" - Deerfield

Buttafewcoe
11-14-2007, 07:16 PM
My guess is it's to check for proper wire routing, i.e., null modem cable, or electrical connection where multiple wires come together and have to go to a specific terminal.
When I have I prob with rs-232 and such, check the 'pin-outs' for proper configuration
I guess
B

04OUTBACK
11-14-2007, 08:23 PM
I think it means pin the throttle... (give it all ya got!)
Butta, that's a bit to technical for me...

Sled491
11-14-2007, 09:08 PM
You got it, don't try to make it out more than it is I'm not that clever. It was from my racing days, when your sled or motocross bike was getting a little out of shape just pin it out and life would be all good. 8)

Buttafewcoe
11-15-2007, 05:19 AM
Ahhhh, it's all so murky to me now. Must be the geek in me.
:P
B

zegm
11-15-2007, 01:52 PM
Being a southern boy we used to say WOT!