PDA

View Full Version : looking to buy

michele
07-31-2003, 10:58 PM
we are looking to buy a boat. what do you think about moomba, any positive or negative feedback would be appreciated. thanks, michele

WisMoomba
08-13-2003, 09:31 AM
I was in your situation a couple of weeks ago. We are coming from an I/O that we loaded up with as much wakeboarding accessories as we could but couldn't get the wake we wanted. Did loads of research and went for the Mobius. Waterski Magazine has great things to say about it and the price can't be beat. We looked at the other boats but couldn't see paying $10,000 to $20,000 more for essentially the same boat. We are anxiously awaiting delivery of our new 2004 Mobius at the end of the month.

tournamentskier
08-15-2003, 01:10 PM
Michele, I have a 2003 Outback LS for sale. The boat has 3 hours on it and is in showroom condition. The boat is equiped with a 320 hp EFI engine, pop up cleats, CD player and cover.. The boat is Brittany blue with a matching trailer. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested..

In case you are wondering why I am selling it, I am selling it because I ordered an 04' Mobius XLV...

Thanks

tournamentskier
08-15-2003, 01:11 PM
Michele, I have a 2003 Outback LS for sale. The boat has 3 hours on it and is in showroom condition. The boat is equiped with a 320 hp EFI engine, pop up cleats, CD player and cover.. The boat is Brittany blue with a matching trailer. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested..

In case you are wondering why I am selling it, I am selling it because I ordered an 04' Mobius XLV...

Thanks

jwilson
09-07-2003, 02:42 PM
I have owned a 1979 Ski Natique, a 1988 Malibu skier, a 1998 Kanga, and now a 2000 Outback. I think you cannot go wrong with Moomba's. The first couple of years they had some upholstery problems, but the newer ones, 1999 on are nice. They are not quite as plush as the mastercrafts or correctrafts, but the best buy for your money by far. Check www.traderonline.com there are la lot of boats listed there, you can find a really good deal on a used boat. I would recoment 2000 through 2002 for the best buys. make sure you can have the boat checked out by a reputable dealer before you buy. New Moomba's are a good choice too!!! You can get a 2003 Outback with tower, etc, for about 23,500 now. Good luck!

1moomba
10-04-2003, 06:06 PM
I HAVE A 2002 MOOMBA MOBIUS LXV V-DRIVE FOR SALE.CHECK IT OUT ON THIS BULLETIN BOARD.OR E MAIL FOR INFO [email protected] Steve

1moomba
10-04-2003, 06:20 PM
MICHELLE PARDON MY TYPING MY BOAT IS A LSV. I HAVE HAD 2 MOOMBAS AND HAVE A NEW ONE ON ORDER.I GET A NEW BOAT EVERY COUPLE YEARS.I HAD A TIG'E 22 FOOT A LOT MORE MONEY AND HAD MORE PROBLEMS WITH THAT THAN THE MOOMBA. GOOD LUCK STEVE

PapaRamos
10-13-2003, 05:57 PM
jwilson

can u or anyone recommend any dealers? I live in AZ but will always travel to get a good deal.

10-13-2003, 09:17 PM
Orginally posted by tournamentskier

Thanks

Sweet, I just took delivery on my Mobius XLV and am loving it. :)

http://schmo.no-ip.org/Pics/Boat/boat05.jpg

Schmo
10-13-2003, 09:17 PM
Orginally posted by tournamentskier

Thanks

Sweet, I just took delivery on my Mobius XLV and am loving it. :)

http://schmo.no-ip.org/Pics/Boat/boat05.jpg

noneya
10-14-2003, 10:43 AM
Its quite a drive from AZ but the dealer here in Dallas TX, waterski boats dallas is top notch, they will definetly go out of their way to make you happy. Great customer service!

PapaRamos
10-14-2003, 12:39 PM
I have actually heard of them! thanks i'll look into it.

DCM
10-14-2003, 01:13 PM
Your right the boys in Dallas are top notch! I bought my '03 Outback from those guys and I live in KY. Best prices and service you'll find on Supra's or Moomba's. Ronnie or Marty will hook you up.

wakeboard dad
10-14-2003, 02:12 PM
I researched boats before making my decision as well. Moombas are a great value and I don't feel they compromise on anything. Sure you can pay more but what do you really get, a name, MAYBE softer cushions? For my money Moomba wins hands down.

Hope this helps. Good luck.