PDA

View Full Version : Looking for used speakers

rshea99
09-04-2007, 12:35 PM
Just wondering if any one had some tower speakers in good shape they where wanting to sale was wanting to update my factory stuff on my 02 outback.

bobwells
09-23-2007, 08:44 PM
I'm going to be talking to a guy tomorrow about buying his bar mounted lights/speakers, if we make a deal I'll be selling a pair of 8" bazooka "tubbies" with mounting hardware. let me know if you'd be interested probally around $200 shipped. got some speaker sacs I'll throw in with'em.

zabooda
09-24-2007, 01:28 AM
Watch the ebay sales in the November/December time frame. Not many people are looking for used speakers that time of year. I bought some speakers last November on ebay real cheap.

rshea99
09-24-2007, 10:30 AM
If you get the speakers let me know. I am interested. Thanks Roger. Also thanks for the tip on the ebay thing.

bobwells
09-24-2007, 02:41 PM
i just got off phone with the guy, i told him i would take the speakers, i probally want get them till mid oct. is that too long? If ihad to, i may could just suffer w/out till then... :-) let me know, bob

rshea99
09-25-2007, 01:48 PM
Thats find just get with me sometime in Oct. I will hold of till then on getting any speakers. Thanks Roger. Thanks Roger.

bobwells
09-25-2007, 06:25 PM
Roger if your ready to buy I'll pull them off the tower and ship, it wont leave me with no music cause I still have a pair of surface mounts in boat. the speaker sacs I mentioned are actually called "speaker socs" they are black in color. let me know what you would like to do. bob