PDA

View Full Version : She's Here! 2006 Mobius LSV

04OUTBACK
09-02-2007, 10:32 AM
Went and picked her up yesterday. only 134 hrs... and WELL taken care of. Thanks Todd for being so gentle and caring for her!

Looking for some fun riding tomorrow!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j14/bradwebb1/2006MobiusLSV.jpg

Now, since my username is 04Outback, I have to decide whether or not to change that... I guess you can't change so I would have to get another..

BW

Buttafewcoe
09-02-2007, 06:32 PM
Very nice! All of us who pay our way should get what we want.
Although rumor has it, be careful what you ask for....you may get it!!!
B

gsi09907
09-02-2007, 08:16 PM
this was my best friends boat and yes it was well taken care of you should be thrilled to have this boat... when I bought mine he was the influence behind buying a Moomba, now he will just ride with me for years and then who knows good luck and enjoy the boat

04OUTBACK
09-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Awesome GSI.. I could tell from talking to him on the phone that he took care of it... but even more when I saw it. It is amazing how much more of a boat the LSV is than an Outback... I loved my Outback...it is a great boat...but the LSV is so much more boat...deeper freeboard, more interior space, storage...MAN...
Ya'll ride safe up there.. if you ever come south, holla..

BW

hiqualityH2O
09-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Congrats 04! Beautiful boat! The LSV is a great boat we've totally enjoyed it this summer. You'll have to change your userid to 06 LSV!

04OUTBACK
09-05-2007, 08:57 PM
I guess I could start over with a new username... I can't find anyway to change username.. was not thinking much when I set up my last one..

Buttafewcoe
09-06-2007, 06:46 AM
Kinda like gettin yer girlfriend's name tattoo'd on ya, then changing girlfriends.
that's funny right there.
B

Sled491
09-07-2007, 11:28 PM
WAIT!! is that a little smudge just behind the fender! No way, take it back!!! :P

Just joking, nice looking boat. I wish we had the water depth to upgrade to a bigger boat

Bulldgz
09-17-2007, 02:49 PM
Beautiful boat. Congrats! Awesome color combination! :D

04OUTBACK
09-17-2007, 10:24 PM
Thanks Bulldogz.
We are loving it. Just need more time afloat....and more money for fuel..
for some reason it drinks more gas than the outback... I guess the bigger prop, added ballast, heavier boat......
Started wiring Ipod this weekend.. only got half the parts. Found out today that the other half was not shipped! @#$ Ordered from someone else. Should be fully Ops this weekend. Got one set of SpeakerSox in today to try the color out. SpeakerSox.com are great people. Ordered Friday night and got today!
Not much else left to do it. It had everything I wanted but a Sub and Ipod connection. Will add sub this winter.

It makes me ill to start reading the posts about winterizing... That will have to come in 5-6 weeks... YUK

Bulldgz
09-18-2007, 12:03 AM
04OUTBACK,

I just upgraded the sub in our boat. It made a enormous difference. I'm running a Boston Acoustics G3. It has amazing bass. So much so, that amplified, I have it set at negative four and it still chatters teeth....... Between the G3, kicker amps and the polk Db650 around the hull and on the tower......nothin but crisp clean audio...... :mrgreen:

04OUTBACK
09-18-2007, 07:59 AM
Where did you put the sub?
The DB650's are nice. I had put 6 in my Outback in July.
I like the 6 on your tower!

BTW, Circuit City has them Buy One Get one 50% this week.

Bulldgz
09-18-2007, 12:39 PM
I placed the sub in the compartment between the drivers side foot and the front drivers side bow. Its hidden behind the wall and its in there pretty good. I mounted a little spacer on the bottom of the box to elevate it off the floor just in case one of those un expected waves splashes over the front of the bow. This will allow a little space under neath so it won't get wet. its equivalent to the size of a hockey puck......

IT POUNDS HARD!!!! :mrgreen: