PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2007 Mobius LSV - SOLD

DCM
08-24-2007, 11:45 AM
I'm selling my 07 to make room for an 08, or more money in my wallet next summer. We didn't get to use the boat much this summer so I'm questioning whether I need it or not. Anyway, it has 34hrs on it right now and is loaded with options, wake plate, PP, Tower speaker/light bar, board racks, Gravity III w/oversized bags in the rear, color matched covers and bimini - not black from the factory, depth gauge, 800w amp, 10" sub, aux connector for mp3 player in clove box, AM/FM/MP3/CD player and 6 stock Kenwood speakers in boat, and appearance package.
Shoot me an email if interested at [email protected] and I'll send pics, it's Britney blue and white with a blue single-axle trailer. Asking $38,000 with everything, it's in perfect condition, only a couple of small scuffs in the gel from dock rubs.
Thanks

04OUTBACK
08-24-2007, 12:19 PM
I sent an email for photos.
Are the scuffs minor rubs or gel chips? I looked at an '06 with dock CHIPS.
I am out of town this weekend but want to talk to you soon about the boat. I'll send you a PM with my cell if you don't mind calling.

DCM
08-24-2007, 02:02 PM
No chips in the gel, just rub marks from a dirty bumper on the starboard side.

wakevet
08-25-2007, 02:15 AM
i wish I'd of looked on here before buying my boat up in Canada, the prices are better for boats in the US (and cars too as it turns out!)