PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Looking for 2006 or 2007 Mobius LSV

04OUTBACK
08-23-2007, 03:17 PM
Specifically wanting Wakeplate, Grav III, Bimini, Perf Pass a plus, 325EFI.
Beyond that, I can work around. Just sold my Outback and ready for a V Drive!

Thanks,
Brad Webb
Madison, MS

qb12
08-23-2007, 03:53 PM
did you ever talk anymore with jon allen at diamond lake water sport in southern arkansas on that red 06 he had listed. he is a super nice guy to deal with

8)

04OUTBACK
08-23-2007, 05:38 PM
Yes, I stopped in and looked at the 06 Beautiful boat except some dockside dings. Had everything I wanted plus some but the scratches/dings bothered me..

Jon was very nice... He had serviced the boat since new (only 2 oil changes as it had only 64 hrs... )

I don't know much about gel coat repair and he might could do some work on it and make it good as new...
BW

qb12
08-23-2007, 06:59 PM
Yes, I stopped in and looked at the 06 Beautiful boat except some dockside dings. Had everything I wanted plus some but the scratches/dings bothered me..

Jon was very nice... He had serviced the boat since new (only 2 oil changes as it had only 64 hrs... )

I don't know much about gel coat repair and he might could do some work on it and make it good as new...
BW

bw, how much gel coat damage is there. i knew there was some rubrail scratches and bumps. i replace all the rubrail on my old 02 outback and it was not that expensive. maybe he can take care of the gel coat and rubrail and make you a heck of a deal

04OUTBACK
08-28-2007, 08:07 AM
Gel Coat chips were about 4" of area in front of the Mobius sticker..
rest was scratches... I am sure they can be repaired pretty easy.. I was just being a little picky with a boat that new... I have found an 07 LSV that I am getting Thursday... See post above this...
Just in time for Labor day.
BW