PDA

View Full Version : Going to order 08' XLV

mattjj23
08-03-2007, 10:07 AM
On Monday I will be going to my dealer to discuss ordering a new 08' XLV. I will be trading in my 06' Outback. What can I expect from the XLV and does anyone know what changes are going to be made on the 08',s? How does the XLV compare with other top brand wakeboard boats and how is the wake going to be? Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

JoeTechie
08-03-2007, 11:19 AM
Since nothing has been announced, no one knows what if any changes are even going to occur on the XLV. Your dealer would know more than we would.

As far as the wake on a new, non-existant boat... kind of hard to tell.
:wink:

The current XLV is the official towboat of the Gravity Games H20 edition - so it IS one of the other top brands. You can check waterski mag online for reviews of the models to compare wakes of older models.

-J

Pike
08-04-2007, 10:14 PM
On Monday I will be going to my dealer to discuss ordering a new 08' XLV. I will be trading in my 06' Outback. What can I expect from the XLV and does anyone know what changes are going to be made on the 08',s? How does the XLV compare with other top brand wakeboard boats and how is the wake going to be? Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

I have an 07' XLV GG. I haven't ever compared its wake to other models or other brands but I will tell you that the wake is SICK! Especially when I load up the Gravity III. Add a few people + 40 gallons of fuel....about 25-27 mph and it is awesome.

Now if I can just get the whole "Jumping the wake" part down...I'd be good :P