PDA

View Full Version : Change of service for Southern California

moombagal1
07-08-2002, 12:46 PM
Did you all know that Paradise Motorsports in Riverside is no longer the certified service department for Southern California!! So much for my moomba get together at Parker AZ. this weekend!

dmgx
07-15-2002, 03:40 PM
If you would like you can take your boat to island marine they can do your service work. The number is 909-272-9983.

Thanks,

Jay Warren

CWS_Kahuna
08-02-2002, 07:20 PM
Is this suppose to be a bad thing? I think Paradise has given a lot of people the impression that they could care less about Moomba boats. They are only into pushing sales for the more expensive Malibu's. Also their service department is the worst I have ever seen. I know Island Marine will be much better for all of us.

08-12-2002, 07:25 PM
Great news about paradise no longer being a moomba dealer and service. Without a question the worst run dealership and service I have ever dealt with. This is the oppinion of several others who had any dealing with Paradise. The new service and sales for Moomba ( Island Marine ) is like night and day comparision . Thank you Skier Choice for you wise decision to taking care of your loyal boat owners.

Logan
09-04-2002, 12:38 PM
I had nothing but bad experiences with Paradise, I am glas to be going to another service dept for my needs.