PDA

View Full Version : I am the luckiest guy alive!!!

iaonbb
07-17-2007, 02:02 PM
Yesterday I was blessed with hosting a photo shoot for a couple fitness models on my boat. Drew quite a crowd, including the park rangers. My buddy is a bodybuilder and his girlfriend and her friend needed promo shots. Um, WOW is all I can say :shock:

We then filled up the fat sacs and got a few shots of them surfing in their bikinis...hair and makeup all done up (the Rangers let us do it in the no wake zone so no PFD lectures please). They went right off the platform...and then fell! lol! oops. Oh well, the pics are even hotter when wet :wink: And yes, I will post pics as soon as I can get my hands on the proofs from the photogrpaher. Hope the boat looks as good as they did! Life is good fellas'!!!

BLKOUTLS
07-17-2007, 02:28 PM
no camera in your phone and you didnt sneak one with you :shock: . I think I can speak for many of us -Go to the corner of the room and take a time out and think about what you did and no boating or looking at your boat for a day!

iaonbb
07-17-2007, 05:06 PM
LOL! I was too busy driving, or standing about waist deep in the water holding that shade-thingy to diffuse the sunlight...No complaining from me though! And i had my camera phone too! I was a little too distract3ed to be thinking clearly - OBVIOUSLY! haha

JesseC
07-18-2007, 06:02 PM
You are going to be the UNLUCKIEST guy alive if you do not post some of those pics!!! I am going to find your boat, steal your drain plug and hold it for picture ransom!!!!

iaonbb
07-18-2007, 07:51 PM
Promise!!! I'll need someone to host them though?

Sled491
07-18-2007, 11:30 PM
I'd say something, but my wife has started to read these chats and gives me crap if I talk about looking at other women :cry:

But that doesn't you don't need to hurry up and post those pics :D

Buttafewcoe
07-19-2007, 06:21 AM
Still waiting................ :P
B

JoeTechie
07-19-2007, 12:46 PM
I'll host them.

email me:

joe1 @ joetechie.com

-J

anabolicone
08-04-2007, 11:15 PM
did we forget about the pics ?

iaonbb
08-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Well, my buddy and his girlfriend "kinda" broke up. Still should be able to get them at some point (I hope) He is a little flaky, but I will post them for sure if I can get my hands on them!!!

Buttafewcoe
08-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Are you sure you didn't dream all this???
:shock:
B