PDA

View Full Version : ballast automatically filling up

mobyatBelews
07-06-2007, 12:08 PM
Anybody having this issue... I have a 2005 LS and the past 2 times out my ballast has filled automatically. I have not noticed it until we are out of the water, so I don't know if it would fill again if I emptied in the water. The other strange thing is that it does appear to stop, because we are not noticing any water coming out of the overflow/empty hole.

Psmartell
07-06-2007, 05:25 PM
Try looking at the toggle switch on the solenoid itself. The posistions are either vertical or horizontial. One way is automatic thru pump and the other is manual that fills with boat being under way. Verify posistions in owners manual,and if you dont have one this web sitecan hook you up

NC05LSV
07-06-2007, 11:11 PM
Moby I second above....was having the same problem and just flipped the little switch. Problem solved

NateDog
07-07-2007, 01:22 PM
Moby are you at belews creek in NC

mobyatBelews
07-08-2007, 12:00 PM
Yep... I'm at the sauna. felt like about 90 today, But no one was out and the S curves were smooth as glass. I have a white and black LS and my buddy has a white and blue LSV. We put in at Humpreys.

NateDog
07-08-2007, 04:36 PM
red and black outback v but we put in at carolina. i usually ride in front of the power plant the little cove on the right is perfect for your double ups