PDA

View Full Version : NW Jamboree

csumerall
06-27-2007, 10:56 PM
A few months back there was talk of a owners jamboree in the NW and havent heard anything since. Has anyone heard if its still in the works or if it was a lost cause.

csumerall
07-02-2007, 12:59 AM
anyone?

wakecrazy21v
07-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Yes it is on the first weekend of A
1st Annual Northwest Moomba-Supra Owners Reunion Boat Bash

“Gett’in Wacky on the Willamette”

Date: August 5th, 2007
Time: 9am – ???
Open to: Moomba and Supra Owners, Friends and Family
Hosted by: Active Watersports, Salem Watersports and Skiers Choice, Inc.
Cost: $35 per boat
This will be the first ever Northwest Moomba-Supra Owners Reunion and Boat Bash.
Don’t miss you chance to Get Wacky on the Willamette with other fellow
Moomba and Supra owners in downtown Portland, OR.

For more details on Willamette Park please visit:
http://www.portlandonline.com/parks/finder/index.cfm?ShowResults=yes&SearchText=willamette+park

The following activities have been planned:

• On water demos from local pro’s
• Raffle Ticket Give-a-way
• FREE Catered Lunch served between 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
• Games, activities and prizes for children of all ages
• Commemorative T-shirts and other gifts
• Plenty of boats to see, ride and watersport activities all day long

Accommodations:
Hotels: www.travelportland.com
Camping: 1-877-678-5263

RSVP information:
Gerry Oppliger
503-650-5991
[email protected]

Toby Oghahl
503-485-4277
[email protected]

ug.

csumerall
07-07-2007, 02:09 PM
So are active an salem water sports splitting the profits for the get together or what. I wouldnt have a problem with the money if I knew where it was going but I pretty sure this thing is now a commercial venture. I think I wont be attending

zabooda
07-07-2007, 03:36 PM
Lost my interest too. I'll save my entry fees for a round trip ticket to the Florida Jamboree...lol.

csumerall
07-08-2007, 01:02 PM
35 buck isnt that much but by the time that me, my wife and daughter sit in the truck for 3 hours and then have to pay $35 for a dealer "sponsored event" I'll just stay local i guess

big b 21v
07-11-2007, 01:28 PM
This is definently not a dealership event. We have asked the dealerships to help out with their lists of owners.

diggs
07-11-2007, 01:47 PM
yeah.... from my understanding parking will be pre-paid at the boat ramp, we will get food for everyone on your boat, you will get a t shirt, and there will be people that will have to work to make food, guide people, etc....
For the $35 I think it is a good thing. I also heard that the dealers and SC are pitching in money to make this happen... It definitely does not seem like anything that will profit the local dealers.

hopefully you can make it down as it would be cool to hang with other supra and moomba owners.... we have a clan of us down here that you will enjoy hanging with...

JoeTechie
07-12-2007, 10:28 AM
The prizes are worth the $35 alone if it is anything like the Florida Jambo !!!

-J

wakecrazy21v
07-20-2007, 12:50 AM
Please register ASAP so we can get t-shirts, towels, backpacks, for boat owners. Thanks!
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n227/setserr/NewImage.jpg

gerryaws
08-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Don't forget about Sunday, we've got some great raffle prizes, includeing, a HK Idrive from Stereo King, Hyperlite wake surf board, rope and handle from Straightline, and lots of goodies from Skier's Choice!! We'll also have some local pros doing demo and helping answer any questions you might have with your boat and water toys. We'll also bring a Wakekite down so you guys can demo this new sport. See you on Sunday!