PDA

View Full Version : Delighted with my new Outback V

moomba_armada
06-25-2007, 10:21 AM
I really havenīt had any prior chance to test these boats...In some way, I followed my instinct and also this bulletin board.I nerver saw a Moomba boat for real before my own..but I can tell you lot that everyone at the dock was delighted with the look of my Outback V..almost had to firm autographs :lol:
Put 5 hours between sat and sunday on the sea and followed the dolphins...I canīt just describe my little sons face..permanent smile :D ..whole day...
Boat had no problems at all..conditions on sunday were a bit rough though(for a little boat).
It was just the beggining, Iīm sure Iīll enjoy this boat with my family, hope my 16 years old son can learn to wakeboard(Iīm too heavy..105 kgs, and would break my knees if I tried :lol: )maybe Iīll just go fishing...
really glad with the boat and with the bulletin board crew,I wouldnīt have purchased this boat if I havenīt had this help,hope an official Indmar marine technician moves to Spain soon :)
In a few words,DELIGHTED, at this point. :D

Thanks again for your help; Butta.

Buttafewcoe
06-25-2007, 10:59 AM
I'm happy for ya, M-A. Glad to hear you're off to a good start.
Stay on top of the little things, get to know her intimately.
B

gotmyboat
06-25-2007, 02:50 PM
105kg (231lbs) is too heavy to wakeboard? I'm 230 lbs and I slalom ski, wakeboard, and kneeboard. Just get the right size equipment and start out slow and easy. No one said you have to be jumping the wake like a teenager. My wife just cuts in and out of the wake and has a ball. It is really not hard on your knees. You will be sore at first until you strengthen those new muscles that you will be using. Once your sone learns, have him give ol' dad a lesson.

Enjoy your new boat. I'm glad you waited and didn't lose hope.

Dave

moomba_armada
06-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Iīll try, Iīll try..Dave..but reckon Iīd better do a good towable if you attached a rope to my ears.. :lol:
Thanks...was worth the long waiting I hope.

zabooda
06-25-2007, 06:14 PM
Good to see you got your boat and it is running well as I know you had some issues getting the boat through your dealer earlier this year. SC should be commended for working that issue out so you can start the summer out tIhe way you planned.

moomba_armada
06-26-2007, 04:17 AM
For sure ,Zabooda..I totally agree with you, I would have never expected the support from the SC headquarters crew since you canīt never contact the upper step here...all goes throught the local dealers in every area.So having the direct constructor support about technical and commercial fields decided me not to void my order on the Outback V.
The moment Dan Miller answered me(thanks to "someones" call) I felt just glad. I did recognise my thanks here several time to SC crew, and well, I could say many things about the local dealer, you wouldnīt believe them...but what for...it is all over, I hope.
I like handwork and will do service myself, just a bit worried in case I have engine problems (crossed fingers). Anyway I can always get the boat to a Mercruiser dealer and ask for support to Larry Engelbert, that thought keeps me something calm.

Have a good summer, Zaqbooda. :wink: