PDA

View Full Version : Booms, replacement pylon

rrmuf
07-21-2003, 10:03 AM
Are the ski booms (for teaching kids, etc) fairly universal? How much do they run?
Ditto for ski pylons.

Brian Raymond
07-23-2003, 10:16 PM
Depending on the boat model(inboard, Vdrive), there are a few choices, a straight boom, single contour or double contour. I suggest calling Barefoot International(I don't have the # handy, but check WaterSki mag. ads in the back). They are very familiar with your product and will be able to tell you the speciffic boom for your application, they also manufacture the ballast bags. The price of a boom may run from 400-1,000$, watch for used listings, they are considerably cheaper. Brian Raymond

skibohdi
07-23-2003, 10:19 PM
Are you lookin for an extended pylon?

I have a Fly High two piece extended pylon that my dealer gave me when I purchased my 2002 Outback. Used only one season. Had a tower put on this season and no longer need it. Will sell for a reasonable price. Contact me for more info.

outback-newbe
07-24-2003, 03:43 PM
what do you want for it? any idea on shipping to ohio?

skibohdi
07-24-2003, 08:48 PM
Asking $275.00. Will do some checking on the shipping for you. What is your city and zip code?

rrmuf
08-05-2003, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the suggestions: I am strictly looking to use it to teach kids how to waterski ---- I expect I would need it for a couple years and that's about it --- hence, I'm looking for a cheap sol'n.

I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.