PDA

View Full Version : Official Towboat Stickers

Chefwong
06-17-2007, 11:24 PM
I work at a Moomba dealer and I noticed that all of the boats this year have the official tow boat stickers on the windows and on the back of the boat from the outbacks to the mobius's. However my New XLV does not.

hmmm?

Pike
06-18-2007, 02:42 AM
I work at a Moomba dealer and I noticed that all of the boats this year have the official tow boat stickers on the windows and on the back of the boat from the outbacks to the mobius's. However my New XLV does not.

hmmm?

I wondered the same thing....and I even have the XLV GG!! whats up with that?

gdubb
06-18-2007, 08:01 AM
I have an 07 Outback V and have a red one on the back but no sticker in the window.

moomba_armada
06-18-2007, 10:02 AM
Same as Gdubb here...hmmm?

gsi09907
06-18-2007, 09:24 PM
my 07 LSV has no window stickers and no transom sticker except for a small one on the rear right side

kinda sux

anabolicone
06-18-2007, 10:43 PM
same with me on my 07 mobius LSV

JoeTechie
06-18-2007, 10:51 PM
I believe that since the Gravity Games H20 event was possibly over, SC had nothing to be the "Official Tow Boat" of. GG '07 is still up in the air.

Eventually the "Official sponsor of the 2000 Olympics" stickers get kinda lame when it's 2006.

I'm sure they will find some other event.

If I could peel off my stikers and give them to you, I would. I find them ugly.

-Joe

Chefwong
06-21-2007, 09:49 AM
If they're no longer the tow boat why do they still make an entire boat devoted to it with "the XLV gravity games ed?"

JoeTechie
06-21-2007, 10:36 AM
They were the official towboat of the gg... just because the gg are no more, does not mean they are not the tow boat anymore.

Or maybe the GG was not as big a deal last year, so they did not think it as important to put that on ALL their boats and just leave it on the GG ed.

I'm sure SCMarketing can shed some light if they wish.

-J

RickT
06-22-2007, 03:09 PM
Guys it is simply a running change that moved a new Gravity decal midyear to the rear of the boat. This was needed because our products also were announced to be the official towboat of World's, midyear, as well and not having a good place for that on the boats. So we made 2 decals and placed them on the transom. If you dont have these and want them to update your boat, Email Anthony or Reid in Customer service and they will get you hooked up. The Gravity Games are still on and we are still the very proud sponsors of it. It is just moving back a few months in Austrailia.

Rick

gotmyboat
06-22-2007, 03:42 PM
True story!! And we get the WWA World Championship in Reno this August. I am hoping to get out there and meet some of the folks from SC and see some great riding. It is being held at Sparks Marina. It's a great venue, and should be a great place to showcase the brand.

Dave