PDA

View Full Version : SC Hospitality

jburnside
06-15-2007, 11:43 PM
I would like to say thanks to Brian Raymond and the gang at Skiers Choice for allowing me, my brother, and my mom the opportunity to tour the plant in Marysville TN today. We had a great time and Brian you really are a great tour guide and spokesman for SC! We made the trip from the Detroit area to TN for some other reasons but since we were in the neighborhood I made a call to the SC customer service folks who sent me over to Brian who said no problem... come on down. Customer service should always be so good. The new plant is huge and very impressive. Having the privilege of seeing SC boats be made first hand was awesome! Thanks again Brian!

JoeTechie
06-16-2007, 02:51 PM
Brian is great !

Any Pictures ?

-J

jburnside
06-18-2007, 11:53 AM
Joe,
No we didn't take any pictures. I probably should have asked but I didn't. Coming from the Automotive sector picture taking inside of assembly plants is not allowed so I guess thats my excuse. It was really very cool to see the entire process from gel coating to motor/drive-line rigging to final cleaning. Great time and I think anyone in the neighborhood should try to do the same.