PDA

View Full Version : Question on 2002 Outback LS

SDH
07-17-2003, 10:56 PM
Could someone set out the exact specs on this model and how it compares with the 2003? Thanks

Brian Raymond
07-17-2003, 11:05 PM
The dealer network in Texas is awesome. There is South Austin Marine, Waterski boats of Dallas, and Rinkers Boatworld in Houston. These dealers will have the vital stats. to help answer any questions. For dealer info. and websies, check out he dealer info. section on the mainpage. Brian Raymond

noneya
07-18-2003, 10:36 AM
Hey, if you are in Highland Village youre right around the corner from me. Waterski boats dallas is right on I-35 between garden ridge and 407 (you probably already know that). The boat show is this weekend @ market hall, maybe go down there and check that out. I have a 2001 Outback if you want a pull or just to check it out let me know, I try and get to Lewisville at least twice during the work week. Oh yeah WSB is a great dealership have always given me good service and support.

SDH
07-21-2003, 06:37 PM
I went ahead and bought a 2002 Outback LS from the dealer (Waterski in Lewisville; Someone did a trade-in for an upgrade at the dealer) and was just wondering what the difference was relative to the 2003.