PDA

View Full Version : Any Kenwood Speakers for sale O.E. Equpment?

Psmartell
06-14-2007, 09:13 PM
Wanted to see if any one had O.E. speakers from 06 model year systems laying around from stereo upgrade? Great day at lake ruined next morning as I leave for work @ 5:00 a.m. Went to lake 6/13/07 and had the whole place to ourselves pretty much all day. My little dude got past the major hurdle of getting up on his wake board and gainig more confidence. I had some great slalomn runs and alot of fun on my wakeboard, got home, unloaded boat , left it hooked up to truck as it is due for 20 hr service so I was going to take it to dealer this Saturday. Got up this morning 6/14/07 left the house at 5:00 am when I noticed something unusual in back of our boat. Of course me being stupid at that moment shouted what are you doing in my boat! I recieved some lame excuse and watch this (you fill in the blank) fella leap out of my boat into the street. He is across from our house on other side of road when he turns to me and starts chesting up. I lift 3 times weekly and am in great shape and being a bit steamed told him you want no part of this right now partner! He takes off running and I give chase but he is already way ahead.I spot never seen in our hood car to west of my boat and make eye contact with this fella. Me being freshly up and no coffee yet just could not figure this guy was the driver for the escape P.O.S. I had him locked down dead to right but decided to run after other the other fella.Some good citizen on the main road next to our hood saw me giving chase and flipped a U'ey went after both car and other goober. Got license and description of car called 5-0 and checked inventory on LSV. They snagged all our speakers but that was all thank God. I know I can file claim with insurance but dont want hassle or rates to go up after lightning strikes to house claim so on and so forth. So if any one has some speakers they are not using I will pay fair price to purchase them and would be greatly appreciated

iaonbb
06-14-2007, 09:26 PM
I got all mine on ebay for super cheap, identical to the OEM's. Sorry to hear about the asshat ripping you off. At least you kept your sense of humor :roll:

ATLOUTBACKV
06-14-2007, 10:22 PM
i have three sets from my 07... they came out of the boat at 20 hours... make a reasonable offer...

Psmartell
06-15-2007, 06:22 PM
ATOutbackV,I really appreciate you offering up your oe speakers.Tell me your asking price and we will go from there

exige
07-11-2007, 01:03 AM
lookin to upgrade tower speaks but use the same cans....i wont have access to the boat for 3 weeks.....are the stock ones from 2006 on the LSV's 6.5 inches or 5.25 inches? sry to bring this post back from the dead but i figured this is the most appropriate spot for this question