PDA

View Full Version : Front PlayPen Cushions

TobesDubai
06-14-2007, 02:09 PM
I’m currently going through a major refurbishment on my boat and one of the jobs is to replace some torn upholstery.

I need to remove the front play pen area panels, most importantly the furthest forward cushion that has the Moomba logo on it.

I had a look at the side panels and I can just about get my hand up behind these in order to undo the nuts, but the very front cushion has a gap so small I can hardly fit the spanner behind it!!

Has any one taken these off before and please could you give me any tips??

Nafplio
06-15-2007, 12:24 AM
I haven't taken that one off but I installed locknuts in all of them. I got tired of finding nuts and washers in my storage compartments. Got to be patient. Not easy to reach and you can't see. I got a new combo ratcheting set out of the job though.

Wolf-
06-15-2007, 02:57 PM
I’m currently going through a major refurbishment on my boat and one of the jobs is to replace some torn upholstery.

I need to remove the front play pen area panels, most importantly the furthest forward cushion that has the Moomba logo on it.

I had a look at the side panels and I can just about get my hand up behind these in order to undo the nuts, but the very front cushion has a gap so small I can hardly fit the spanner behind it!!

Has any one taken these off before and please could you give me any tips??

Did you pull out your speakers?
Bit more hand room in there if you can do that.