PDA

View Full Version : WTB Bimini and cover for '99 Outback

BENTLEYBOY
06-14-2007, 01:28 AM
I just brought my first Moomba home this afternoon. It is a 1999 Outback. I need to know who sells a quality Bimini Top and boat cover as mine has neither. HELP??

Waynes345
06-14-2007, 01:26 PM
I also recently got a '99 outback from the original owner. He acquired both the cover and bimini from ebay. I tried to look up the ebay store he used but can't locate it. The custom cover in Sunbrella material was $170 and is adequate. The bimini is very nice but I couldn't find the receipt for that. Good luck with the boat and have fun.

csumerall
06-14-2007, 11:35 PM
check these guys out talk to justin he's super fast and does great work. I ordered a custom bimini for my 06 and he had it to me in less than two weeks. Their out of salt lake city and he can do all the work without even seeing your boat also on the plus side he does a lot of work with moombas
http://www.sewlong.com/ftt.htm

cab13367
06-15-2007, 11:02 AM
You can also buy one from Overton's. I bought one in Sharskin material for my last boat and was very happy with it and the price is very reasonable. It puts the onus on you though to do the measuring and make sure you order the right size but you save a lot of $$ compared to having one custom made.

Hope that helps.

Al

csumerall
06-16-2007, 12:16 AM
also on the one i purchased i got a 3 year warrenty so what ever thats worth

BENTLEYBOY
06-17-2007, 12:33 AM
Went with the sunbrella from Overtons. They were able to overnight it (kept Mrs. happy). Installed today and looking good. Hope to hit Lake Somerville tomorrow!