PDA

View Full Version : Break In Time

jimmygjr
06-13-2007, 12:42 PM
I am coming up on 20 hours on my mobius lsv. The closest dealer is 3 hours away so I will probally change all the fluids myself. Enginge oil, transmission, V drive. Am I missing anything that I should be doing. After the first 20 hours.
Thanks
Jimmy

qb12
06-13-2007, 12:59 PM
jimmy, besides what you mentioned one of the most crucial things that the dealer do is make sure the shaft is properly aligned.

this can be done by your self, but is a pain.

get me your email address and i can forward you the shaft alignment procedure.

doug

jimmygjr
06-13-2007, 01:26 PM
You can send any information to

[email protected]

Thanks again
Jimmy

qb12
06-13-2007, 02:54 PM
sent to your email

Buttafewcoe
06-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Also sent...
B

moomba_armada
06-13-2007, 04:52 PM
Hi..I am the same situation as Jimmy..no service here is Spain..Just received a spanish manual for my Moomba..that i need for register the boat..but it is a generic manual that would match any motor boat...Luckily I understand a bit of english and have downloaded the online Moomba manual..I think I understand everything..but the shaft alignment procedure is not in the manual ..so, if that is the main thing to check I prefer to do the service myself if i get some advice about how to :)

Getting my Outback V friday morning!!!! After 8 months waiting..and I will have to go to Valencia and back(2000kms) towing with a non approved trailer...hope not get fined :cry:

Hope this time all will be fine since it has been all twisted since i ordered the boat ...won´t look back though..will post some pics just to show off :lol: :lol: