PDA

View Full Version : Silly cover question... Still need help.

gsi09907
06-12-2007, 08:24 PM
O7 LSV with the Moomba cover, black says Moomba in white across the front... I can get it on and off and got the pole figured out and the trailor straps but.... there is a whit cord starts in back, works it's way up front, goes under the velcro holder on the sides and meets up with a different white cord in the front right past the front tower pole... the black hooks on each end where do they go and how does all this tie together, I know it is used to tighten down the cover but I have like 4 feet of cord hanging out on all ends and don't know where to click it to oget it out of the way

cool cover but kinda complicated, plus this is my first ski boat and other boats befroe this one had simple covers

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

04OUTBACK
06-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Unless I misunderstand you, Clip the cords together on the sides. You should have the ability to tighten from the back. I keep mine knotted in the back to the proper tightness where it is just able to be fastened on the sides.. Generally, if you leave a corner of the cover off the back and clip both sides, you can get enough stretch out of the cord to pull the back corner down.. good luck....hope this helps.

gsi09907
06-13-2007, 07:05 PM
thanks, that makes a lot of sense now that you laid it out in front of me

the cover fits and we are ready to roll

later

njwlog
06-14-2007, 01:15 PM
They need to put 2 sets of clips on both sides near the tower cutouts. There is only 1 so you have to unvelcro the rope somewhere in the middle to unclip, get it around the tower and then velcro it back up. If they had clips at each of the tower cutouts it would be a lot easier.