PDA

View Full Version : RAINY DAY

edwindenijs
06-09-2007, 02:59 PM
rain and lots of lightning down here just 10k north of Amsterdam.
So no boarding
How is the rest of you!

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/1249/img1720aob4.jpg

CT Skier
06-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Lots of rain here in New England too...but my son and his friends are pretty hardcore, so we were out in the pouring rain and having a blast!! Thank heaven for the bimini and the heat.....learned a couple of new tricks as well!!

Buttafewcoe
06-10-2007, 05:06 AM
That is one sad pic.
B

JesseC
06-11-2007, 10:07 AM
I wish you could send that to the south. We are in a drought and our lake is down about 3 feet! I spent most of saturday digging out the boat house so I could get the boat in safely!! They are dropping it another foot and a half this week. The boat may stay on dry land for a few days. The depth alarm went off the entire time it was going through the no wake zone at the boat ramp, it read 0.5 the entire time. I walked it out to the end of the no wake zone just to be sure. Please send the rain dow here.....at least for the weekdays and then we will send it back!!! :lol:

Wolf-
06-11-2007, 01:02 PM
I wish you could send that to the south. We are in a drought and our lake is down about 3 feet! I spent most of saturday digging out the boat house so I could get the boat in safely!! They are dropping it another foot and a half this week. The boat may stay on dry land for a few days. The depth alarm went off the entire time it was going through the no wake zone at the boat ramp, it read 0.5 the entire time. I walked it out to the end of the no wake zone just to be sure. Please send the rain dow here.....at least for the weekdays and then we will send it back!!! :lol:

I was down on Martin on Saturday.
Lots of craft stuck in the boathouses.
And a good number of jetskis sitting in the mud.

JesseC
06-11-2007, 01:19 PM
[quote="WolfI was down on Martin on Saturday.
Lots of craft stuck in the boathouses.
And a good number of jetskis sitting in the mud.[/quote]

There are a few boats stuck on the banks of Lay as well. On one side of our dock it is still 12', but on the other it is 1.5'. It is just getting too scary to run the boat in the lakes. We went up river to our secret spot that is glass all day long and the average depth was about 18'. So we loaded up the ballast, cranked the tunes and thanked God for a wonderful day, followed by a quick prayer for rain Monday thru friday only!!!

Sled491
06-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Southern Wisconsin, lakes are up a bit. Clear and high 70's all weekend. Saturday night around 7:30 lake was all mine and just as flat as any skiier could dream of!!