PDA

View Full Version : boat cover

edwindenijs
06-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Just got my new 07 LSV with the cover. Noticed that there is a lot of space between the cover and the tower (where it connect to the boat). Is somewone getting water in their boat while raining? To me it does not look tight enough. Untill now the sun is shining but rain is expected this weekend :(

csumerall
06-05-2007, 07:03 PM
When it gets really wet out I do but on the other hand my boat stays outside year round( i know its not a good practice) but if your concerned about it getting wet keep it inside

Pike
06-05-2007, 07:15 PM
Holy crap! I think ya need to resize that avatar pic

edwindenijs
06-06-2007, 04:11 PM
yep I rezised the pic.
But i was such a happy man with the new boat so i thought give you guys a good look at it!

shulaj
06-19-2007, 08:44 PM
I also have an 07 LSV Mobius and yes the cover has a huge gap there. I do get water in it...and the manufacturer of the cover left two areas with missing stickes and even forgot to put two snaps below the drivers side front railing!!!!!!

Quality of the cover looks great material though.

gammapark
08-20-2007, 03:44 PM
My 2006 Outback has the same issue. I thought it was just my cover having been cut incorrectly but during my last visit to my dealer I noticed the covers on the other Outbacks had the same gap right at the rear most tower mount.

I tried changing the heights on the cover posts inside the boat but no help there. Now I just leave a block of wood on top of the gap to keep any hard rain out, my main concern though is critters.
That Outback would sure look comfy to a squirrel needing a place to crash.

Chris