PDA

View Full Version : Dave Briscoe's clinic

qb12
06-01-2007, 10:05 AM
I took my 13 year old son to Mr. Briscoe's clinic this last week. Let me just say he is simply awesome.

He is very patient but will push you or your childrens ability's to the next level.

I can strongly recommend that if he is in your area, GO...

doug

Pike
06-02-2007, 02:21 AM
You got a webiste or a phone # to find out where he is having a clinic next?

Wake Master
06-04-2007, 10:55 PM
My son and I have been to Dave's clinics for the part 2 years and we are signed up again for this year. Dave does a great job. My son who has been wakeboarding for 4 years does 7 different inverts now. Dave helped him learn his rolls to revert last year. As for me I can do all the basic wake 2 wakes and 180's heal side, toe side and switched. His clinics are good but you have to be willing to let him push you to learn. His statement that hesitation causes pain has some merit!

Pike
06-05-2007, 03:00 AM
So how about that website or phone #?

qb12
06-05-2007, 10:18 AM

pike, go to the wakeboardcoach.com and you can find out where he will be next.

hope this helps.

doug

llxlv
06-05-2007, 06:37 PM
I don't think he is coming out west again. He was out here last in 05. I heard there was not enough interest from people. Honestly there is a lot of good camps already out here. I have heard good things about Briscoe though.

Pike
06-05-2007, 07:17 PM

pike, go to the wakeboardcoach.com and you can find out where he will be next.

hope this helps.

doug

Thanks Doug

bobwells
06-10-2007, 09:51 PM
Hey Doug ! sounds great, GLAD YOU FINALLY GOT THAWED!!been wanting to send Josh to a camp. does this guy travel around? been kinda looking at "the wakeboard camp" down around Cleremont I think, anybody got any reports on it. I'm fixing to check out your guys sight. have a great week, bob