PDA

View Full Version : trying to find a tower for 97 Outback

FAUKER
05-29-2007, 05:04 AM
I'm looking for a good tower for my 97 outback. I like the one Moomba uses and I think it is made by Mako (from what I have seen on this forum) but how could/would I go about finding one? I find nothing using Google or dogpile when trying to find Mako towers

Also most boats that I have walked under the tower has about put me on my knees. I'm needing something that is over 6'5". If that doesn't work I'm sure I will learn to duck.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

klintz
05-29-2007, 07:38 AM
http://www.marinetrader.jp : Kindly visit the link for more information.

:D

llxlv
05-29-2007, 10:19 AM
I would have a custom tower made.

Smrtz
05-29-2007, 11:05 AM
Check out www.monstertower.com

I believe they even have some pics of Their towers on that year boat on their site.
Ive never heard anything but good things about them

Just a thought
Good luck

Cheers
Jay

gdubb
05-29-2007, 08:56 PM
I have an 2007 Outback V and just put a momster tower on it. I love the tower and the price was great. I am 6'5" and hit my head a little bit but it is not that bad. the monster tower is about 5 inches higher than the factory one. Also there is a lot less going on with the MT. I will try and put a pic on with what it looks like on my boat.

GW

98outback
05-31-2007, 04:02 PM
I have a 98 outback and just put a monster tower on it before this summer. I have used it alot already and have not had any problems. I also had a custom top put on it instead of the bimini. I will try to post some pics tonight when I get home from work. Also you can find the factory towers at www.newdimensiontowers.com But from all reviews I have read monster tower is great quality, great customer service, and also a great price compared to other towers.