PDA

View Full Version : Skiers Choice

conway400
05-24-2007, 04:31 PM
New guy. Stupid question. (Isn't that always the way...)

Can someone explain 'Skiers Choice' to me? I have read good things, but am not sure in what context.

Thanks!

qb12
05-24-2007, 04:38 PM
paging mr. miller or mr. littman to the forum please!!!

skier's choice is simply a company that makes some of the best inboard boats on the market for the best price. oh and their customer service is top notch.

doug

conway400
05-24-2007, 04:47 PM
I SEE! Doh!

I was confused when there were issues that the dealer needed to take care of. I saw that, sometimes, that Skiers Choice got invloved to help make it right. Very nice. Didn't expect that (from the manufacturer).

conway400
05-24-2007, 06:19 PM
That is great to know since this will be my first 'new' boat purchase. I have a friend who owns the MC dealership here. Love what he has, but can't see spending so much more for less boat.

I need to be sure that saving the money on a Moomba won't skimp on quality. He is pushing me for the MC.

Now - too bad there are no GG XLVs around here. :)

Thanks for responding to the new person around here.

Jon
05-24-2007, 06:51 PM
conway400,

Hey. I am the Skiers Choice dealer form central Arkansas. Come down sometime and I'll show you that you aren't "settling" for buying a Moomba. Great boats at great prices. If you want an XLV GG I can get you one! Give me a call.

Jon Allen
Diamond Lakes WaterSports
501-467-3555

qb12
05-24-2007, 07:44 PM
ed, i think jon carries inland surfer boards.

i just picked up the yellow from him last week.

doug

Jon
05-24-2007, 10:31 PM
Ed G,

We will let the potential customers ride behind the boats only if the break in procedure has already been performed. If they want to ride behind a fully weighted broken-in boat before buying we offer a chance to ride behind our shop demo boat. We also have some customers who are very good friends of ours that have various models and have agreed to give people "test pulls" if needed.

Right now we carry the surfs from Liquid Force and CWB. We were looking in to picking up another company and I tried the Yellow Loogey. It was a nice surf but did not fit my personal taste. I'd love the chance to try a different model/shape. I like the typical surfboard style wakesurf board.

scmarketing
05-26-2007, 10:01 PM
Dan and me have been out riding. Sadly, Dan has been seen wakesurfing.
I continue to be the king of the unintentional surface 360. That said,
Skier's Choice is the manufacturer of Supra and Moomba brands (or Moomba and Supra brands).

As far as Ed's claim of 92% customer satisfaction ... we're working on it.

Conway ... I appreciate your concern about settling. If you get with Jon at Diamond Lakes, I'm confident you will find your comfort zone.

Keep riding this weekend boys. Its all flat water, blue skies, and good times.

scmarketing
05-27-2007, 01:30 PM
Hey Ed, 'pretty darn close to the top' is accurate ... if being able to see the top with binoculars, wearing stilts, and standing on top of a stepladder counts. But thanks for the promotion. Hopefully Brad, Rick and Dan will follow up on your suggestion.

As far as Conway's dilema, MC is a good company run by a good group of guys. Nothing wrong with their product. We think we've got the right stuff working for us. And we like and appreciate our owners. If we don't get him this time, we will eventually. Either way, its all about riding.

BTW, it was blown out and overcast on the lake this morning. My boys and I were so disgusted we threw a tube in the water. What's next ... bass fishing from the swim platform? Oh yeah, already done that. If you see a livewell in next year's option line-up, blame me.

Oh well, there is always the evening set. Maybe by 7:00PM my neck will have loosened up enough from yesterdays falls that I will be able to see past 10 and 2 o'clock without having to pivot my entire body.

As the bumper sticker reads, a bad day at the lake is better than a good day at anything else.

RickT
05-29-2007, 04:45 PM
There will be no live well next year...so relax 8)

Rick