PDA

View Full Version : Hayden Breeze Passed Away

Hayden
05-09-2024, 05:54 PM
Hello everyone, this is Corianne, Hayden's wife. For those who knew, Hayden has been living with stage 4 glioblastoma brain cancer these past two years. Wakeboard surfing and his love of his Moomba boat gave him so much joy in the summers - he became quite proficiant at teaching kids to surf as well. I am very sorry to say that Hayden passed away gently in his sleep on May 2, 2024. He beat the odds of his disease and I'm certain the fight to stay strong was motivated by his love of wakesurfing and building the boat and the wave to operate just perfectly. He asked that you all be informed when he passed. He also asked me to say on his behalf "There's no replacement for displacement. It was a pleasure to be part of the Moomba forum community. "

brad460
05-09-2024, 06:09 PM
RIP Hayden. And sorry for your loss!

Zog
05-09-2024, 06:11 PM
I am so sorry to hear this Coranne. My sincerest condolences! I hope Hayden now has the boat perfectly dialed in to deliver the perfect wave and is now having a great time surfing warm, calm water.

Dukabor
05-09-2024, 06:35 PM
Hello everyone, this is Corianne, Hayden's wife. For those who knew, Hayden has been living with stage 4 glioblastoma brain cancer these past two years. Wakeboard surfing and his love of his Moomba boat gave him so much joy in the summers - he became quite proficiant at teaching kids to surf as well. I am very sorry to say that Hayden passed away gently in his sleep on May 2, 2024. He beat the odds of his disease and I'm certain the fight to stay strong was motivated by his love of wakesurfing and building the boat and the wave to operate just perfectly. He asked that you all be informed when he passed. He also asked me to say on his behalf "There's no replacement for displacement. It was a pleasure to be part of the Moomba forum community. "

Corianne,

I am saddened to hear and deeply sorry for your loss…. While Hayden and I never had the opportunity to meet in person, our shared passion had us aligning on his thesis of “No replacement for displacement” on many an occasion on this forum… thank you for sharing and I know your hearts are full with amazing memories !

Gord

KnoxMojo
05-09-2024, 07:49 PM
My sincerest condolences. He was a great member and steward of the wake surf community, he will be missed.

Holdmybeer
05-09-2024, 08:34 PM
My deepest sympathy and condolences for your loss.
I hope Hayden got to live and love life to the fullest, even if it was too short.

Thank you for letting us know. God Bless.

sandm
05-09-2024, 08:55 PM
sorry for the loss. never met him in person but he and I did exchange many messages over the years and loved that he picked will bullas for his pic. one of my fav artists...

the pic posted is an awesome tribute to a wakesurfer.....

how we all used to fix things....
https://greenwichworkshop.com/media/catalog/product/cache/a58d6bcdc4ccb738bb74759463e0ba0e/w/b/wb00165lg.jpg

996scott
05-10-2024, 12:18 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. He will be remembered and missed around here for sure. I'm sure he will be smiling down from above with a big smile on his face as we continue to discuss and debate how to achieve the perfect wave. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

deerfield
05-10-2024, 09:42 AM
Corianne – Please accept my condolences. Like others on the forum, I did not meet Hayden but appreciated and enjoyed reading his posting and passion for wake surf. It is gracious of you to share this personal matter with us. Thank you. - Stuart

ghebert1111
05-10-2024, 12:17 PM
So sorry for your loss.

cucv
05-10-2024, 01:20 PM
Corianne, I'm extremely saddened to Hayden's passing. I lost my father and close friend to a Glio and know the struggle Hayden, you and your family endured. My condolences go out to you and your family.
I have all the parts and am looking to install Hayden's ballast upgrade in our Mojo this summer!

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Mxmark4
05-10-2024, 06:23 PM
So sorry to hear about his passing. My condolences to your family.

haknslash
05-11-2024, 08:20 AM
So sorry to read this and for your loss. :(

HFarr
05-11-2024, 11:33 AM
I am sorry for your loss. I did not know Hayden was battling with that. He always had such an upbeat and positive attitude with his posts and gave many helpful suggestions to everyone on this site. I very much enjoyed watching his videos and learning from what he did to upgrade his Moomba. He will be missed dearly.

Harbin

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

MJHSupra
05-15-2024, 01:09 PM

RIP to a true Moomba person. Sorry to read this news. Prayers to you and your kids.

Thanks for sharing the picture of his passion for our sport.