PDA

View Full Version : accessories

ezjr
06-25-2002, 09:17 AM
Just received my 2002 Outback LS, has the ballast and the fixed position wakeplate, the wake still feels a little flat. What else can I do to increase this other then stick a few fatties in the back?

aajra
06-25-2002, 09:39 AM
I have a 2001 Mobius with a built in fat sac and an adjustable wake plate. When wakeboarding i trim the plate all the way up for the best wake. Even having it trimed down just a little seems to flaten out the wake. I use it only for skiing or crusing for better handling. If all you use the boat for is waking, then loose that wake plate, if its not adjustable. Thats just my 2 cents.

Old fogie boarder
07-23-2002, 03:38 PM
I have a 2001 Movius that I purchased last year. Most of the time I ride with just me and a buddy or my wife so additional weight was a problem. I had a sac added to the ski locker up front adding another 3-350 lbs. I also purchased 400 lbs of lead which I have spread out. On those days when it is just me and one other person I throw another 300 lbs of lead in the boat. I haul it in the SUV and put it in the boat at the dock. Much quicker than dealing with sacs and pumps and doesn't take up much room. With the plate set at about 20% the wake is very nice. It isn't too big but gives a nice pop.