PDA

View Full Version : Supra SV

smitty75
09-08-2023, 06:48 AM
Was traveling for work and stopped into a local Supra dealer to kill some time. They had a new SV in stock, what a sweet boat. Unfortunately had a little sticker shock but I’ve been out of the wake boat game for a couple years so probably just what it is these days. Crazy the technology and features packed in it. As a former SR owner I’d give this a hard look if in the market for that 21-22’ range. It’s a lot of boat for that size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJHSupra
09-08-2023, 08:49 AM
Was traveling for work and stopped into a local Supra dealer to kill some time. They had a new SV in stock, what a sweet boat. Unfortunately had a little sticker shock but I’ve been out of the wake boat game for a couple years so probably just what it is these days. Crazy the technology and features packed in it. As a former SR owner I’d give this a hard look if in the market for that 21-22’ range. It’s a lot of boat for that size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, like a mini-SL and but not the mini-SL price tag. There is one posted on social media with the big super-charged motor.

The Supra prices from 2018-19-20 are now the 2024 Moomba prices for some of the models. But the Moomba models have a lot more tech vs 3-5 years ago.