PDA

View Full Version : Center ballast bag stock for Max '22

rockymtnsurfer
08-12-2023, 06:37 PM
I desperately need the stock under floor center bag if anyone has one for sale. I have trip next week Friday and mine seems to have a seal around the stem broken. It's warrantie, but that won't help me right now. HELP please

rockymtnsurfer
08-12-2023, 08:21 PM
All good....just got a 800lbs lead

HFarr
08-12-2023, 09:44 PM
That helps. I don’t have a center ballast bag, but do have two stock rear bags for a 2021 Makai if they would do you any good.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

rockymtnsurfer
08-13-2023, 05:21 AM
That helps. I don’t have a center ballast bag, but do have two stock rear bags for a 2021 Makai if they would do you any good.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Thanks Farr.....I guess that would be a good option on center floor.....I am going to run out today and see if my lead placement can be a fixed. I rally apprecite your offer. D

haknslash
08-13-2023, 12:14 PM
I think I might still have a random Wakemakers bag that I think was for a different boat make that WM sent me. I’d have to go find it in the attic. It isn’t but maybe a 400-500 lb bag though and looks like something made for a mid locker. It wouldn’t be as much water as the stock Max bag but let me know if you need something.

rockymtnsurfer
08-14-2023, 07:01 AM
Well info for people in the future, placed 8--lbs of lead under the bow cushion yesterday, and it did the trick. Everything worked the same without the center bag filled. I guess now I will have to drive the 6hrs in the fall to our nearset dealer and get it replaced over the winter under warrenty. Ugg, but the trip is still on. Thank you for the offers guys. HAK, how are those board racks I sent you?
D

haknslash
08-14-2023, 09:17 AM
New racks are a nice addition. I added a bungee extension to them because the cable that comes with them is too tight on the boards. Works great and thanks again!!

rockymtnsurfer
08-14-2023, 12:46 PM
New racks are a nice addition. I added a bungee extension to them because the cable that comes with them is too tight on the boards. Works great and thanks again!!

Glad they work and found a good home...no prb at all