PDA

View Full Version : Watch out!

HFarr
07-23-2023, 12:51 PM
Don't let your season get ruined near the end. Keep your speed in check.
https://cdllife.com/2023/eleven-state-speeding-blitz-planned-for-next-week/

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

sandm
07-23-2023, 04:51 PM
good find. must be time to fill up the gov't coffers with some cash...

glad it's not out here. if you aren't doing 8-10over on most roads 45mph+, you will be tailgated including by the county/city cops. state are the only guys that watch for 4-5over.

I have heard that in idaho/utah where it's 80 on the main interstates they will talk to ya if you are 83 and over.

haknslash
07-23-2023, 05:24 PM
I don’t speed these days and rely on my adaptive cruise control to keep me within limits. That feature along with BlueCruise hands free has been a dream on the long work commutes. Waze app also helps spot the hidden cops and such ;)

HFarr
07-24-2023, 07:14 AM
I don’t speed these days and rely on my adaptive cruise control to keep me within limits. That feature along with BlueCruise hands free has been a dream on the long work commutes. Waze app also helps spot the hidden cops and such ;)I have the adaptive cruise too. I love it because I can set it just above the posted limit and not worry. Only downside is that it will sometimes slow down so gradually when coming up on a slow vehicle that I dont notice the change. Then I look down and see I have been going about 10-25 mph slower than I thought for the last 20 minutes. LOL.

MJHSupra
07-24-2023, 09:11 AM
Does anyone else wonder if it was such a big deal, then why only 1 day?
The link notes: "single day effort".

I'm more concerned (probably more pissed off) about the left-hand lane cruisers. Go ticket them.

HFarr
07-24-2023, 12:00 PM
Does anyone else wonder if it was such a big deal, then why only 1 day?
The link notes: "single day effort".

I'm more concerned (probably more pissed off) about the left-hand lane cruisers. Go ticket them.Amen on the slow passing lane drivers!