PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of selling and need some advice on price...

mikenehrkorn
06-23-2023, 09:00 AM
I'm thinking of selling our '13 OBV as the kids have all gone and we are no longer using it much. I haven't found many comparables and the ones I have found have wildly different prices so would like to hear what you guys (and gals) think would be a good price to set. Below are the basics:

- ~400 hours
- Upgraded ballast
- 900 # sacs in rear lockers
- 400 # stock sac under floor
- 500 # sac under bow seats
- Exile sound system
- two XM9s on the tower
- 12" subwoofer (Xi12) under helm
- Two amps (XM15.4 driving XM9s and Javelin driving sub and 6 cabin speakers)
- Stock swivel board racks
- 1 yr old Evolution cover

Everything else is pretty much stock.

TIA

mikenehrkorn
06-23-2023, 09:01 AM
I forgot to add.....also has fresh air exhaust installed

Holdmybeer
06-23-2023, 10:38 AM
I assume you have the matching trailer with your OBV.

Based on quick search, and your upgrades I could see you getting interest around $40k. Could probably go a little higher as a starting point. Interest rates are slowing the market drastically so depending on how long you are willing to wait on a buyer will determine how much lower you go.

If you are throwing all the gear, boards, etc. that could easily help intice the buyer also.

mikenehrkorn
06-23-2023, 10:25 PM
I assume you have the matching trailer with your OBV.

Based on quick search, and your upgrades I could see you getting interest around $40k. Could probably go a little higher as a starting point. Interest rates are slowing the market drastically so depending on how long you are willing to wait on a buyer will determine how much lower you go.

If you are throwing all the gear, boards, etc. that could easily help intice the buyer also.

Yep, have the trailer as well. Good idea on the gear - got several surf boards, wake boards, ropes, etc.

Thanks!

996scott
06-24-2023, 12:23 PM
You may have already done this but check Inboardsonly.com to see if they have any comparables.

sandm
06-24-2023, 02:14 PM
Onlyinboards has sold all 3 of my tiges.
I used basic ad and sold all in a couple days.
As Scott mentioned, use that as your basis for pricing.

Glws....

mikenehrkorn
06-24-2023, 09:02 PM
You may have already done this but check Inboardsonly.com to see if they have any comparables.

Thanks, I’ll check that out