PDA

View Full Version : Lake Mead

HFarr
05-04-2023, 10:42 PM
Im watching an abc special on Lake Mead right now. Its covering the barrels of bodies, boats, planes etc snd all the things being found while the water is low. Also talking about some of the old hot spots on the lake that famous people frequented. Even Elvis! This was an interesting money maker a local shop in LV is selling now! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230505/c7dc39baf7b57c0ded587aff6c167320.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

sandm
05-04-2023, 10:54 PM
It's on here in another 2 hrs.

The barrel story hit the news here for a day and gone. The mob history here makes stuff like that interesting from a news perspective. The ww2 plane and town have seen more airtime than the body here believe it or not.

I bet a boat there's a WHOLE LOT more buried in the desert going to searchlight. Easier to make em dig a grave in the desert at night than take a boat out.

Dukabor
05-04-2023, 11:02 PM
And bodies in water almost always find their way out of ‘hiding’ whether by low water, or deterioration of the barrel, or bags with weights, whatever was used…. Burying is always the better path…. Or so they say

HFarr
05-05-2023, 09:03 AM
And bodies in water almost always find their way out of ‘hiding’ whether by low water, or deterioration of the barrel, or bags with weights, whatever was used…. Burying is always the better path…. Or so they sayDon't Ask Don't Tell, right.....LOL!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk