PDA

View Full Version : Popular Opinion - Best Coozie

eder10986
09-26-2022, 07:54 AM
Hey all! We use the good ‘ol neoprene coozies and I really want to upgrade.

Of course, first thought are yeti.

Also looked at brumate.

I really want to get something that fits different sizes of bottles and cans if possible AND fits in cup holders - this is important.

Does this exist?

What do y’all use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigs28
09-26-2022, 08:28 AM
Drink faster :)

My wife likes her yeti but i think the off brands are just as good. Make sure whatever you get will fit in the boat cup holder.

HFarr
09-26-2022, 08:46 AM
I have a Yeti, Brumate, and a Toadfish. Out of those 3, I like the Toadfish the best. You don't have to unscrew the top to change cans. It also has a little suction cup design on the bottom that works very well. I can literally stick that thing on the front of the windshield and it will stay there. It is very resistant to sideways motions/forces. You have to pick straight up on it and it releases instantly. They make a rubber adapter for small and large diameter cans that comes with it. They also make a taller version like the Brumate for the skinny cans. It will fit inside the cup holders too. All 3 brands do actually. But to be honest, I end up using the cheap free neoprene ones that I get at trade shows more than anything. I have probably 100 of them stuck everywhere. Guests use them and I don't care if they dissappear.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

larry_arizona
09-26-2022, 08:50 AM
I drink way to fast to require anything but the free neoprene cookies lol

mgswake
09-26-2022, 09:58 AM
@Larryarizona, You may be drinking too fast if you are eating neoprene cookies!!

sandm
09-26-2022, 11:58 AM
@Larryarizona, You may be drinking too fast if you are eating neoprene cookies!!

that's what all the kids are calling them today. "neoprene".... :p

I still to this day use the moomba/supra coozies that were made many years ago. never got an appetite for the suction ones that made a few rounds.

SONIC
09-26-2022, 12:02 PM
My wife picked these up at costco last year, they are the best I've seen.

Reduce Coozie
(https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HDMJDTG/ref=twister_B08Z8MJ83L?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1)
They hold cans, bottles and skinny cans without having to change "attachments"

That being said I'm usually of the "if you need to keep it cold you're not drinking it fast enough" persuasion.

larry_arizona
09-26-2022, 12:52 PM
Cookies….I was close…..smh lol

eder10986
09-26-2022, 02:29 PM
Haha so popular opinion is drink faster.

Message received!

Thanks for the other recommendations fellas!