PDA

View Full Version : Moombas newest boat

Wally
05-14-2007, 11:36 AM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2028932996

pickle311
05-14-2007, 11:57 AM
is that on Lake Austin? I know I've seen that boat out there before. We were hanging out in the cove by the bridge and the guy let us do some back flips off the top. When we all went to the side, it felt like the boat was going to flip.

Wally
05-14-2007, 01:15 PM
Hey pickle,
Yea thats lake austin, and the captain of that boat is Tim Francis. Hes a super cool cat, one of the best that i know. We had a big party at emma long and he came out.

Thanks for the info about surfing, do you ever set your rig up for goofy surfers. Ed pointed out that the gas cap dips in the water. I was wondering if there was a solution for this. I guess im just gonna have to learn to ride switch.

pickle311
05-14-2007, 02:38 PM
Hey pickle,
Yea thats lake austin, and the captain of that boat is Tim Francis. Hes a super cool cat, one of the best that i know. We had a big party at emma long and he came out.

Thanks for the info about surfing, do you ever set your rig up for goofy surfers. Ed pointed out that the gas cap dips in the water. I was wondering if there was a solution for this. I guess im just gonna have to learn to ride switch.

no problem dude, we always surf regular foot so I can't help you there. We need to hit up the lake one day.