PDA

View Full Version : Josh Sanders named Ed G honorary Aussie Team Rider

scmarketing
05-14-2007, 09:01 AM
Just a few words from Skier's Choice marketing team on the event.

#1. We have the best owners in the world. Thanks so much to the 30 boat owners and the 150 attendees for making the third time the charm in Florida.

#2. We have the best team riders in the world. Josh Sanders, Trevor Hansen, Reed Hansen, Ben Greenwood, Austin Hair, Kyle Schmidt and Russ Wilde all attended the event. Reed, Trevor, and Andy Hansen gave free riding lessons. The boys were awesome, and we can't thank them enough for rolling in and hanging out with our owners.

#3. We have the best dealers in the world. Bob and Rob and crew put on a great event, provided plenty of door prizes and good grub.

On a VERY SERIOUS note, Josh Sanders and I have officially offered Ed G. a job in Australia working for the Sanders family. There is no pay, and very little prestige, but we are looking for sponsored help to send Ed and his beautiful wife down under. Ed's responsibilities in Australia are at this time largely undefined, buy Josh is confident that a man with a Roo tatoo'ed on his arm has a spot in the motherland.

Ed, we are so very THANKFUL for all you do to promote the good name of Moomba here and on the other web sites. Its unusual to have a true partner who you never see, never talk to, and never pay -- but who is the most inspiring of all of our brand ambassadors. We can't say thanks loudly enough to you.

OK BOYS and GIRLS, Chicago, Portland, Lake Havasu ... get your plans in place. We can't wait to hang out with all of you in the location nearest to you.

Michael
SC Marketing

Buttafewcoe
05-14-2007, 06:16 PM
Ed's my hero........I even got a roo too because he had one.....w2g E!!!

deerfield
05-14-2007, 07:44 PM
What is date for Chicago jamboree? Location? Who is hosting?