PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Moomba Mobius LSV Indmar 325 cranks but won’t start

xwade24
06-03-2022, 06:13 PM
Boat started and ran great for a few weeks then one night after we surfed, it sat for an hour then wouldn’t start. Cranks but won’t start, we found it had weak spark so I replaced the coil, the ignition module, cap & rotor, cam sensor, map sensor, crank sensor. Fuel pump and pressure it good so is the oil pressure. Gas is clean and fresh. At my wits end by now it’s been in the driveway on trailer for three weeks and the Moomba tech has been coming over to help me, he can’t even figure it out. ECM maybe? Fuel injectors not working? Any advise would help thanks in advance!

Holdmybeer
06-03-2022, 07:04 PM
Blown ignition fuse?

xwade24
06-04-2022, 05:14 AM
Fuses all looked good right before I replaced all of the ignition parts, but wouldn’t hurt to double check that one again. Thanks

xwade24
06-11-2022, 05:44 PM
We found out the timing was off and the whole distributor & rotor both rotated a bit so it wasn’t firing on the first spark plug & wire. We adjusted the rotor so it was back to top dead center and it did fire up and start for first time again. Looks like the distributor itself needs replaced and that’s why it shifted, ordered new one and then they’ll come over to time it correctly