PDA

View Full Version : fusion wireless remote

vdubnick
05-31-2022, 11:03 AM
where y'all mounting your remotes? I have wired in one on the transom, cant decide if i put the wireless one in the bow, or just put it port side somewhere, or if i buy a second one and do bow and port.

996scott
05-31-2022, 11:19 AM
i put an extra one on the passenger side on the base of my tower.

dyrmz134
05-31-2022, 03:02 PM
where y'all mounting your remotes? I have wired in one on the transom, cant decide if i put the wireless one in the bow, or just put it port side somewhere, or if i buy a second one and do bow and port.

I put it in the back where the "bolt-on" one would have gone. All has been good except when a friend of my oldest tried to take it off??? It just fell into the cup holder so all good.

HFarr
05-31-2022, 03:59 PM
I haven't done it yet, but was going to vacuum seal it and attach it to a floating wrist lanyard so we could control while floating behind the boat. Right now it's in my glove box! LOL! We have occasionally used it while sitting around on the dock with the boat in the lift.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

htfit
05-31-2022, 09:03 PM
I just hot glued the couple of potential openings I saw on the remote and it works fantastic while surfing. I had it attached to a wrist strap I put on. Never had problems with water getting it or not working from being completely submerged.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?34899-Fusion-Wireless-Remote/page3

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

htfit
05-31-2022, 09:06 PM
I am with Scott on location of one too, I have it mounted on passenger side of rear facing seat so the person facing back can easily reach it.

HFarr
05-31-2022, 09:27 PM
Man that picture looks exactly like the back of my boats transom with the radio knob broken off. Must be a common problem. They did put it right in the step. One of the kids stepped on mine only after a month or so. I still have not bothered to try to fix it.

HFarr
05-31-2022, 09:30 PM
Man that picture looks exactly like the back of my boats transom with the radio knob broken off. Must be a common problem. They did put it right in the step. One of the kids stepped on mine only after a month or so. I still have not bothered to try to fix it.

Sent from my SM-G781V using TapatalkLOL! I just clicked on it and it took me to that post. It is mine[emoji28]

Mxmark4
05-31-2022, 09:58 PM
I just hot glued the couple of potential openings I saw on the remote and it works fantastic while surfing. I had it attached to a wrist strap I put on. Never had problems with water getting it or not working from being completely submerged.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?34899-Fusion-Wireless-Remote/page3

This was my thought if I could use it while surfing. Maybe but it ona bracelet so I can be handsfree. Glad to hear it works!

htfit
06-01-2022, 09:31 AM
LOL! I just clicked on it and it took me to that post. It is mine[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G781V using TapatalkToo funny, I just copied the link, so funny because when I copied it, it had a picture of the wrist strap I used.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220601/aa1efafa2227444f947fa376873c38be.jpg