PDA

View Full Version : New to the Moomba World

KelleyTinting
04-06-2022, 12:37 PM
Bought my first Moomba last week. Found a 2016 CRAZ I liked after selling an'06 Mastercraft XSTAR. Always owned Mastercraft boats was ready to try something new. I am impressed so far with my purchase. I am in need of a cover. I have priced one from the dealer. Anyone have one they want to part with before I buy a new one?

996scott
04-06-2022, 01:40 PM
Welcome, hope you will love the new boat. We have a '21 Craz and really enjoyed it last year. I do have a factory cover for it that i used last year, but don't use it anymore since i had a new snap down cover made. I think the hull of our boats are the same but the windshield might be slightly different. I also have the Pro tower on mine so that may be a little different. Let me know if you want more info or pictures of the cover.

Evolution Covers makes a great cover and you can probably also have a local shop make a custom one for you as well. Good luck

HFarr
04-06-2022, 01:57 PM
Welcome to the forum! I think you will find Moomba to be a really well built boat. MC is nice no doubt, but you get more bang for your buck with the Moomba. I'm sure you will probably find a cover ,or lead to one , on here.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

KelleyTinting
04-06-2022, 03:03 PM
Mine has the S tower. New one from dealer is over $1600.

Holdmybeer
04-06-2022, 05:27 PM
Mine has the S tower. New one from dealer is over $1600.

Call Corey at Evolution Covers. I'm sure he is booked but last time I talked to him it was $1100 and better fabric then the factory cover. My Mpjo has the S-bend also.

KelleyTinting
04-06-2022, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the idea!

Jason1975
04-07-2022, 08:34 AM
I went from an 06 MC X2 to a 2019 Moomba mondo. The X2 was nice and i consider those years to be quality from MC. Today i think things are a tad different but really enjoy my moomba more than my X2. Like others said, Evolution covers is a good contact. The only problem may be lead time. Last time i inquired they were out like 6-8 months and you may be able to find others online that suit your needs.